Gainsborough groundshare

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Gainsborough groundshare

• Author
    timelordtimelord
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2022
    Topics: 0

Gainsborough CEO doesn’t seem aware of it on Twitter.

Sherbert Lemon really is having a bad week. Hilton must either be furious or delighted with how he’s performing.

Gainsborough Trinity don’t own the Northolme. It’s owned by the Blues Club, the pub/club attached to the ground. This was one of the reasons it’s believed Spanner Wet left the club because they weren’t prepared to sell up to him.

timelordtimelord
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2022
    Topics: 0

I wonder how much the match day fee to the Holy Blues will be – and if they’ll demand payment upfront?

See my other post – GTFC won’t be getting anything out of it!

SD0101SD0101
    Participant
    Registered On: March 31, 2022
    Topics: 5

Moving to Gainsborough,effectively kills the club, handing back the keys will give the opportunity to demolish glanford park,and it won’t be long before the supermarket chains come sniffing over the land. I really hope that this rumour is false and we are not stupid enough to leave.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Well done to all concerned in allowing this man into our club
    you are all club killers in my eyes

Apart from Peter Swann who are the “all” you are referring to?

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Supermarket chains are streamlining their operations. News this weekend of Waitrose making cutbacks. So I don’t think the land is as valuable as when Swann transferred it to Coolsilk.

Would be interesting to know what the land is registered as and how likely change of use could be implemented.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Couple of posts today by David White on the Scunny fans group FB page stating moving to Gainboro will not happen YET.

THOUGH BY THE WORDING ITS COMING.

mistertonmickmistertonmick
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 106

According to a Trinity director he hasn’t heard anything about it and it would be difficult at this part of the season, but didn’t rule it out completely, by Hilton he said the ground can’t be demolished and Peter Swann stole it from the club to pay for his mistakes and wants him to pay for his errors

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Anything about his spokesperson stealing a journalists phone and throwing it on the pitch, an apology maybe?

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Yes, he’s just promised to do similar to others in the future. Nice. What a guy.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Screenshot it

SODIronSODIron
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2014
    Topics: 22

I’ve said this before; you can tell a lot about a persons character by looking at the people they choose to surround themselves with. David White-Hilton-Anderson-Mellors does seem to like surrounding himself with some ‘colourful characters’.

IronIronIronIronIronIron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 6

I bet Swann will be interested in the post that states he stole the ground.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

I can’t feel too sorry for Hilton and the ‘horrendous abuse’ he has to deal with (much of which is strongly worded criticism), while he continues to demonstrate he doesn’t give a damn about others, as evident by his attacks against those who dare to criticise him or ask for the money that they are owed.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

I’ve said this before; you can tell a lot about a persons character by looking at the people they choose to surround themselves with. David White-Hilton-Anderson-Mellors does seem to like surrounding himself with some ‘colourful characters’.

So did Robin Hood!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.