Gainsborough Confirm Their Position

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Gainsborough Confirm Their Position

• Author
    NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Do I sense a lot of Friday night or Sunday lunchtime games taking place?

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

Do I sense a lot of Friday night or Sunday lunchtime games taking place?

I’d be surprised to be honest, at this stage.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Club goes bang end of story, no games played.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant
    Registered On: September 21, 2023
    Topics: 37

Club goes bang end of story, no games played.

This could be coming sooner than people think, imho. Days not weeks? The Buxton game is potentially our last at GP or otherwise.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

What’s the score with this company coming in referred to in the club statement? Am I right in thinking Hilton is choosing and appointing them? I know someone’s going to be opening the door to the cellar but who’s it going to be?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Do Sag have to get involved because it’s Scunthorpe? The Arena only holds 4300 they don’t need to get involved only for grounds above 5000, if it needed a Sag accreditation it would have one all ready.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant
    Registered On: September 21, 2023
    Topics: 37

What’s the score with this company coming in referred to in the club statement? Am I right in thinking Hilton is choosing and appointing them? I know someone’s going to be opening the door to the cellar but who’s it going to be?

That’s actually a really interesting point. You’d hope that whichever company comes in is ‘independently appointed’ by the remaining Directors, rather than risk the possibility of a company either closely associated with Wham (or obscurely connected to him) coming in at his beckoning. I’m afraid that under the circumstances and after months of gaslighting would not trust that one iota.

You’d hope that at this point, the stage we’re at, Wham actually has zero to do with the club in anything other than name(s).

RuugerRuuger
    Participant
    Registered On: July 17, 2023
    Topics: 0

Thanks for the info, though I see it still needs approval of SAG. This is the bit I don’t understand, Gainsborough play there, so do they have SAG approval or do they not need it? If so, why do SUFC need the approval from SAG?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.