Feeling good

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Feeling good

• Author
    FriendsofScunnyFriendsofScunny
    Participant
    Registered On: September 29, 2023
    Topics: 1

BTW, I should have added, Lifeline, is totally independent of the club.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Awaywego, it wasn’t the attitude of everyone to Swann and Hilton which caused them to be unsuitable. It was their own actions.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

What like Swann spending to try and make the championship again. And Hilton doing similar this season. And both getting pissed off at fans berating them at every twist and turn to a stage where they both stop funding altogether.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Yeah, that’s why they stopped funding, not because they couldn’t.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Awaywego we don’t know how much Hilton has put into the Iron since he arrived but we do know he insisted on season tickets being cash only and 1899 payments being bankers draft, hardly normal procedure these days in business.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 70

What like Swann spending to try and make the championship again. And Hilton doing similar this season. And both getting pissed off at fans berating them at every twist and turn to a stage where they both stop funding altogether.

D.Hilton didn’t like it when things were being found out about him.

If there was nothing to hide then don’t hide it, and then to do what he did to the staff was as low as you get. Those staff did everything he wanted, got on with it and then on pay day to cheat them ! Because that is what it was.

So if Aidan something is close then we have to wait.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

feeling good right now,in fact I may be in danger of losing an appendage if I keep laughing

cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

Berating him for good reason, I’m embarrassed I didn’t do it sooner the fraudster.

That Crazy New YorkerThat Crazy New Yorker
    Participant
    Registered On: November 1, 2022
    Topics: 0

. Why people went along with his absurd excuses for needing cash upfront is a mystery, but I’m glad his con is clear enough now.

There’s plenty of reason to feel good, even if nothing is fully solidified. Announcements can and will be made, it’ll just take a while for sustainable permutations of ownership and funding to emerge. But the light at the end of the tunnel has finally appeared.

D.Hilton didn’t like it when things were being found out about him.

If there was nothing to hide then don’t hide it, and then to do what he did to the staff was as low as you get. Those staff did everything he wanted, got on with it and then on pay day to cheat them ! Because that is what it was.

So if Aidan something is close then we have to wait.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Whatever he saved the club at the time and I’ll thank him for that, he brought hope to the club and the fans back over 5000 at one game and now a fighting quality to them as well which I never thought I would see, now let’s save the Iron.

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

Save it from the saviour?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.