Home Forums Non Football FAO Bucksiron…

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1794

Hope you and yours are safe and well.
    How’s your gardening coming in? The nurseries I usually use for bedding and basket plants are closed (can’t think why!) so I’ve used Gardens Direct,online, they’re still taking orders for delivery.
    The prices are quite good, up to now I’m in for over a hundred quid, and it’s medium plug plants I’ve ordered,so I’ll grow then on in my greenhouse.
    Thank the great creator (science) for gardens. 😁

It’s our time.

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1909

I have also been very busy experimenting with various herbal mixes from plants in the garden. Looking to find a remedy for this Covid virus as we cannot trust the scientists to come up with a vaccine.

Read that they will inject us all with micro transmitters so that the communist state can control our thoughts and feelings.

Not found a reliable cure yet. Nothing to show for my efforts apart from a painful rash all over my body. Think it was the Buckwheat extract trial, the stats do not not look good. Everyone that’s tried the Buckwheat have also come out in nasty blisters.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4166

Feel a bit concerned for Buck’s, the OP on the other thread shows he is clearly struggling, the loss of his mate and the social incarceration we are all experiencing just now seem to be taking a heavy toll. Stay safe Buck’s, look after yourself.

Bucksiron
    Participant
    Topics: 275
    Replies: 5048

Thanks IA, very much appreciate the concern but I’m absolutely fine. I hope everyone else is as well, regardless of colour, religion, race or political persuasion, left, centre or right!

We’re unbelievably fortunate, isolating with our daughter, the cat and four chickens in a beautiful part of the country with a wonderful community doing everything to support each other. I feel desperately sorry for those stuck in high-rise blocks, with screaming kids and little room let alone a garden. It must be incredibly tough; and many will be worried about their jobs as well as their health. Stress levels must be going through the roof.

I’m even managing to stay very busy, helping clients wrestling with the problems many businesses and organisations are now facing.

All the very best, Bucks.

4 users thanked author for this post.

TwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 1794

“Read that they will inject us all with micro transmitters so that the communist state can control our thoughts and feelings.”

That’s fine until it gets switched to overload, and it didn’t end well for Brenda Spencer.

It’s our time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.