Fans forum

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Fans forum

• Author
    CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

That’s too hard a question for him to answer..

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

He doesn’t know one, has no idea who you are and what you did to help get Swann out, obviously. Given you registered on 1 Nov 2022, you’re clearly not a new account. You’ll find LK doesn’t understand this simple fact, as demonstrated by similar responses to other posters who question what Hilton does. A small handful on here don’t take to strangers well (‘it’s a local forum for local people!’) and may abuse and insult you, but many of us will be interested in your take, so welcome Jordan.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

I’m not hiding my identity, how many other New York-based Scunthorpe fans with active concern in the finances of ownership do you know?

You must be the guy who featured on Gareth’s Iron Army video when he started in New York and finished back at GP for a game last season yeah🤔

Deereyme66Deereyme66

👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Given the club’s obvious reluctance to broadcast tonight’s fans’ forum to a wider audience, can I suggest at least one person records the audio on their phone so at least there will be a record of what is said and by who.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

IA busts his ass after a couple of posts, it’s a gift 😂😂😂

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Given the club’s obvious reluctance to broadcast tonight’s fans’ forum to a wider audience, can I suggest at least one person records the audio on their phone so at least there will be a record of what is said and by who.

I suspect that would be an excuse for security to boot them out.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Can I suggest you burst into the forum unannounced at 7.30 pm shouting ” spill the beans Hilton, I’ve got yer bang to rights pal ” 🤔😂

Deereyme66Deereyme66

👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

IA busts his ass after a couple of posts, it’s a gift 😂😂😂

Yeah, we had no idea who he was 🤣 Good job you’re here 🤣 When are you planning to start insulting him?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

I remember when you were such fun DM 😔😂

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I suspect that would be an excuse for security to boot them out.

Possibly. Along with live tweeting I suspect.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

….but IB wants a bootleg, what’s a guy gonna do 😳

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Hilarious. You in humorous not insulting mode I-A? Hard to know what might trigger you these days. Usually anything slightly critical of Hilton does it.

That Crazy New YorkerThat Crazy New Yorker
    Participant
    Registered On: November 1, 2022
    Topics: 0

I’m not hiding my identity, how many other New York-based Scunthorpe fans with active concern in the finances of ownership do you know?

You must be the guy who featured on Gareth’s Iron Army video when he started in New York and finished back at GP for a game last season yeah🤔

Yep, I’m the guy from the video. Didn’t get out to GP this spring, newborn baby made it hard to get away, but I plan to come watch the club wherever they play this coming season!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Welcome aboard mate I enjoyed that particular episode of TIA, something a bit different. You weren’t involved chasing Harry and Megan across NY last night were you🤔 anyhoo regarding your posted links I believe they may be a re run of IB’s, he’s been on the Hilton trail for a number of weeks now. Enjoy yourself in the Big 🍎.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

🤣🤣🤣 you’ve been insulting and abusing posters for similar posts for weeks I-A. Who are you trying to kid?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Nothing of the sort DM you have got paranoid since IB came along and got you in a quandary. You’ll be fine when we get promoted next season and the last few months will just seem like a bad dream to you. 😴😂

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Are you going AA? Live out of town nowadays but would go if I was Scunny area based.

I’m not in the UK at the moment and won’t be until I’ve done my 90/180…happy days.
    Brexit… Grrr!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

My fear – The GP purchase has fallen through, everything moves to Ilkeston and we play there until the new ground, that he’s bought the land for already, gets planning permission, funds and finally is built. In other words X number of years later. Maybe.

My hope – The dude is minted beyond all belief and wants to build an awesome legacy for his family in the town of Scunthorpe. He’s buying GP as planned, we stay there until a new stadium and training facility is built when he will then develop GP and get some of his money back.
    In the meantime all the embargo and other rumours are quashed and a squad capable of winning NLN is being assembled ready for a fantastic season, where we actually win for a change.

Which outcome is the more likely?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Met the Millwall clockwork orange crew with there sharpened brollies mid week one afternoon (fa cup game 3 day week) LK. one wonders why police couldn’t keep a check of them? they wrecked a cafe that used to be on Donny road, bye the 80s we’d moved onto being a suede heads,crombie, silk hanky in top pocket and of course a multi coloured zig zaggy tank top, cringe. And my 42 old son had nothing poor lad, even as a teenager when we had a bonfire I gave him a banger he lit and through it on the floor the numpty, him and his mates thought it was outrageous that we played pass the banger till it exploded in someone’s hand, at least he’s iron through and through.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Wages are also becoming absurd. I’ve learned that Chapman is on £1200 a week to now be a backup keeper in the NLN.

£500 a week max is enough for any & all of them!

Self sustaining: ‘My Arse’ – Jim Royle.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Might aswell get a few last links in before tonight’s forum eh, got to keep the fear festering.

How’s the Parliamentary EDM sit with you?

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

“By the 80s we’d moved onto being a suede heads,crombie, silk hanky in top pocket and of course a multi coloured zig zaggy tank top, cringe.”

Christ on a bike! You looked like that in the 80s?

Were you time travellers?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    That Crazy New YorkerThat Crazy New Yorker
    Participant
    Registered On: November 1, 2022
    Topics: 0

Welcome aboard mate I enjoyed that particular episode of TIA, something a bit different. You weren’t involved chasing Harry and Megan across NY last night were you🤔 anyhoo regarding your posted links I believe they may be a re run of IB’s, he’s been on the Hilton trail for a number of weeks now. Enjoy yourself in the Big 🍎.

Wasn’t me chasing them down, I swear! Had no idea they were here, to be honest. Rude of them not to call me.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

A lot of us were skinheads at Foxhills back in the early 1980’s.

As are a lot of the teachers now 😂

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Any info to share with us?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Have they all had to surrender their phones like the grand kids at school?
    😂🙇‍♂️😂

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Signed NDAs at the door?

pelePele
    Participant
    Registered On: January 27, 2014
    Topics: 19

Playing at Gp next season
    New ground-will take 2 years to build
    New away kit looks like a Bradford away kit
    Home kit looks ok

5 users thanked author for this post.
    WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Pele did he disclose how he’s going to fund it ?.

Also did he say what he’s doing with all 3 sites that he’s acquired ?

Shame I have to ask. Strange information blackout from the forum, it’s as if the person who posts on the official scunny account has been told not to give any updates.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.