Registered On: October 6, 2014
    Topics: 28

What can we expect to get – should be interesting or not

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

“Tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis, with priority given as follows:
    Club Stooges (as many as we can find) with approved questions
    1899 Members (one per member) – Priority window until Friday, May 12th at 4pm
    2023-24 season ticket holders (one per holder) – Priority window until 10am on Wednesday, May 17th, subject to availability
    General sale (one per person) – Should any tickets remain, these will be available from 10am on Wednesday, May 17th.”

Sorry for being a cynical b*****d, recent years have scarred me.

RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 6

Will innocent bystander be there with his Filefax of questions for your primary funder ?

JohnGaylesNuttingKitJohnGaylesNuttingKit
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2017
    Topics: 10

If anyone has any (reasonable) questions they’d like asking I can submit it if I get a ticket, for any those not able to attend.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Yes your being a cynical bastard Cass, they can’t win whatever they do, very stupid imo holding it the week before the deal is supposed to go through why not wait the extra week at least that would answer a lot of questions, and what answer do you really expect from the stupid bastard who asks why Dean is still in charge. Would rather questions going to the trust to be vetted and one of their hierarchy ask the questions so it doesn’t turn into a fiasco.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Hope it’s being live-streamed on Jasebook.

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

Christ on a bike, the guy cannot win!!! He must really be wondering what he has walked into here with some of you lot!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    , Baz51 B.gray
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

Don’t take one part of my post to suit your agenda, read the whole thing. I did admit to being cynical.
    Do you deny that this has happened previously?

Participant

Under Hilton/Dean?

As for agenda’s, please don’t turn into another Bucks, I have no agenda’s.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

I thought the football was as low as we could go but the close season on here is just a frigging shite show. Behave yourselves the lot of ya.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant

No room for attempts at humour any more then?
    Not much to write about at the moment is there?

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

I thought the football was as low as we could go but the close season on here is just a frigging shite show. Behave yourselves the lot of ya.

😳 No one’s forcing you to read people’s views. The idea of a forum is that people contribute with views that may not align with yours but you accept and discuss them rather than assuming the role of head teacher.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Christ on a bike, the guy cannot win!!! He must really be wondering what he has walked into here with some of you lot!

That’s a bit rich from a poster who frequently reminds everyone that he had Swann’s number ‘from day one’. So when others respond critically to Hilton you’re all over them? Do me a favour.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Under Hilton/Dean?

As for agenda’s, please don’t turn into another Bucks, I have no agenda’s.

If anyone’s turning in to another Bucks, it appears to be you and numerous others who don’t seem able to accept anyone being critical of Hilton.

lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

There’s a big distinction between considered criticism and rushing to criticise.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Participant

That’s a bit rich from a poster who frequently reminds everyone that he had Swann’s number ‘from day one’. So when others respond critically to Hilton you’re all over them? Do me a favour.

That was based on evidence of Trinity supporters who told us what Swann was like, also anyone with a brain cell could see the way we were throwing money around was only going to end in disaster!

As for Hilton, yes I’m willing to give him the benefit of doubt and time to sort out the mess Swann left behind until he does something to change my opinion, that’s all I can do, lets not forget, Swann took a club over in a far better position to what Hilton did.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Participant

If anyone’s turning in to another Bucks, it appears to be you and numerous others who don’t seem able to accept anyone being critical of Hilton.

I’ll accept people being critical of Hilton when he has done something to be critical of, at the moment the poor sod can’t do right for wrong!

5 users thanked author for this post.
    lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

You are right about the spending in the early Swann days, DM.
    I haven’t forgotten the plenty who came on here echoing the magic words, “The club is showing no ambition” when PS didn’t spend even more.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

😳 No one’s forcing you to read people’s views. The idea of a forum is that people contribute with views that may not align with yours but you accept and discuss them rather than assuming the role of head teacher.

Nothing of the sort DM, I read a few posts and gave an opinion and being forced to read what is on here is a pretty poor response IMO but it’s just an opinion the same as others who post on here. As for acceptance and discussion, haven’t we all been down the same wormhole regarding Hilton in recent weeks, or is it months and the conclusions reached have been split by the same members on here including myself. It’s just repetition for the sake of it and we should all be better than this, again IMO.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

I think the timing of the forum (ie pre 24/5 and not after) is a point worthy of discussion.

Don’t think we should be chanting “are you Swanny in disguise?” just yet!

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Well done on the responses to mine. Much better than basically telling people to behave, pipedown or shut up, basically, because you don’t like to see it. And Les, yes there is ‘a big distinction between considered criticism and rushing to criticise’ but that’s not happened in this case. Most criticism has been based on some particular actions which are well rehearsed on here and have split opinion. To suggest people have rushed to criticise is rewriting recent history somewhat and quite patronising tbh.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I think the timing of the forum (ie pre 24/5 and not after) is a point worthy of discussion.

Don’t think we should be chanting “are you Swanny in disguise?” just yet!

Let’s not exaggerate. No one is chanting that yet are they?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

If that’s how you interpret my response DM then that is your right but the point about where all this stuff about DH and how we discuss it does appear to end up in two camps being split with no resolution and until the sale of the ground and land is resolved this month it’s just getting none of us anywhere. It’s just a rehash of the same old stuff which means nowt, unless you thing it actually means something which IMO it doesn’t without a resolution either way between the parties involved. Hey ho carry on.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

The only rehashing in this thread is from Hilton acolytes basically telling critics to shut up. ‘Hey ho carry on’? Yeah, as long as you don’t say a bad word about the saviour eh? Some of the abuse and insults posters have received on here for just airing opinion about Hilton has been shameful tbh. So I make no apologies for posting my views to the latest round of attempted silencing and derision.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Don’t agree DM so hey ho.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Pointless

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Agreed, we agree to disagree and no-one else is bothered either.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

You don’t seem to understand, I meant your comment was pointless. Of course we don’t agree, I’m making honest observations, not trying to win a popularity contest. Couldn’t care less if anyone else is bothered or not either. They’re free to ignore it.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Understood fully but I won’t patronize you DM. Thanks.

ironinsideriron insider
    Blocked
    Registered On: August 19, 2019
    Topics: 29

A cop out from David doing it on the 17th
    The 25th would have been better so you could all apologise to me

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.