Ernest Pawn v Dildo van Hit

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Ernest Pawn v Dildo van Hit

• This topic has 132 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by RichgyRichgy.
  • Author
    IronageIron Age
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Topics: 55

Gonna see the riverman, gonna tell him I can…

Oops, non football

Nice tune though.
    Another tragedy.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 28

I’ve no idea what the evidence the judge in Leeds will accept and who gives evidence and how a ruling will be made.
    Yesterday, Hilton ignoring and sticking two fingers up to the council and SAG’s safety certificate by admitting close on a thousand extra supporters into GP above the amount allowed, followed by him abusing the council and SAG publicly on Facebook will certainly not do his case any good.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

NLC in the witness box would be interesting!

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Lurking in the darkest recesses of my mind i have a prediction … connected to the up and coming Coolsilk v DH sufc court case or not and reading some comments im of the mind Mr Hilton will find away to walk away .. whether selling the club or simply cut n run after hearing (true or not) the owner isnt going on a family holiday to SUFC commitments and in his own words all be it via his rent boy Sherbert i do feel he is now seriously looking for a way out.

Heres apiece i pulled off the fans group..I point out this is this Sherbert guy replying to a fan in the group.

*** it’s messing with his health and his family pick up on stuff.
    I’m reading back over tonight’s conversation with him and it’s breaking me reading “I have hated every day of my life since taking over. Everyday fighting someone or something” … That’s not how a guy should feel after saving our club. The shocking thing is it’s a minority of our fans doing this. He escaped from Bury when they turned on him and I bet he wishes he’d never taken on us. It’s not like all the moaning is about anything too serious or important either.
    I don’t know of any accusations complaint or gripe that he hasn’t resolved or explained when asked and every fan or parent who has been lucky enough to meet him has had high praise for him.***

WOW very sad , if DH feels that negative regretful and depressed to extent its effecting his health and family life will he walk ????

WOULD YOU ???

Participant

Reading that ironfromafar, two things, 1st, anything that Herbert says should be taken with a pinch of salt, 2nd, Hilton is almost certainly looking for a way out.
    My own thoughts on the upcoming court case, I think that the case will be unopposed and Swann will get an eviction order.
    Unfortunately that will leave with nowhere to play as Hilton will have gone.
    Was it ever going to end any other way?
    I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Reading that ironfromafar, two things, 1st, anything that Herbert says should be taken with a pinch of salt, 2nd, Hilton is almost certainly looking for a way out.
    My own thoughts on the upcoming court case, I think that the case will be unopposed and Swann will get an eviction order.
    Unfortunately that will leave with nowhere to play as Hilton will have gone.
    Was it ever going to end any other way?
    I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

Yep i fear the same outcome snot .. there are of course other alternative scenarios but if i were a betting man it would be on Swan winning and devastatingly the club served with an eviction order.
    With regard to any person wishing to remove themselves from a job or situation… when someone starts to drop in comments on ones health deteriorating and negative pressures on family it does in many cases possibly preempt some sort resignation or termination…IMO aloss in the upcoming court case may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

I too hope im wrong.

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

The modus operandi will be to take it to the eleventh hour and then ask Swann for a sweetener to leave.

Participant

The modus operandi will be to take it to the eleventh hour and then ask Swann for a sweetener to leave.

I don’t think that will be the case, I suspect he’ll be gone before the case goes to court, in fact I wouldn’t be surprised if he hasn’t gone already.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Indeed IB that was another scenario i had thought of but if DH wants out (for health n Family reason) would a Swan sweetner of any kind swing him to stay .. DH getting GP sorted would make the club a in a way better place for selling.

I have noticed DH did look a very unhappy soul at the pre season fixtures and at Tamworth .. forced smiles for photos etc.

Fear not i bought 4 lotto tickets for the mid month draw on 16th so pray for me.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Did he mention why some Bury fans turned on him? He was again sidling up to the sympathetic voices and sowing division against those more sceptical, namely Bury AFC, spreading nonsense about the fans there trying to derail his deal after questioning him over funding.

He seems to create friction wherever he goes. He’s the world’s most unfortunate man to be a victim of so many people with agendas against him and to never be the one causing trouble.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Seems to be an incressing number of posts on the Facebook page complaining about supporters complaining. I reckon there’s more posts about that than there is actual criticism. It’s not like recent criticism has been unwarranted or that bad. Really does seem like some people expect no complaints whatsoever. How is that a good idea or healthy?

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

They’ve admitted they remove or decline any negative posts.

Expect DH will come back online in a week or so, it’s happened before.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Said before if I were him I would have walked already, he should just take the hit financially and put the club in admin and go back to the club he loves.

RuugerRuuger
    Participant
    Registered On: July 17, 2023
    Topics: 0

“I don’t know of any accusations complaint or gripe that he hasn’t resolved or explained when asked ”

Really? When I asked questions they didn’t want to answer, they kicked me off the Facebook Forum and banned me. Happened to a few others as well.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

Said before if I were him I would have walked already, he should just take the hit financially and put the club in admin and go back to the club he loves.

so would i

Deereyme66Deereyme66

They’ve admitted they remove or decline any negative posts.

Expect DH will come back online in a week or so, it’s happened before.

Bookings have stopped taking bets on that one

PaulSanfran49
    Participant
    Topics: 70

We can only try to 2nd guess because the fans have no real information to base any comments on.

All speculation or rumours, so until anything happens just sit and wait. Let Mr Hilton and the Ego have their spat first and then see what is left.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Well Hilton showed proof of funds which went through Swanns solicitors, so he must have. If he didn’t show proof of funds he would have never found himself in a position to become chairman.

Definitely showed proof of funds. That’s a certainty because I’m sure I read a statement from Swann himself when he mentioned it. If you show proof of funds then you must have the money.

My understanding is that he’s waiting for Swann to sort the problems before purchasing but swann was reluctant, therefore Hilton never bought the ground. This could easily be solved if Swann just sorted out the problems but appeared that Hilton mentioning the things he was worried to Swann got his back up and he’s dug his heels in.

Participant

Well Hilton showed proof of funds which went through Swanns solicitors, so he must have. If he didn’t show proof of funds he would have never found himself in a position to become chairman.

Definitely showed proof of funds. That’s a certainty because I’m sure I read a statement from Swann himself when he mentioned it. If you show proof of funds then you must have the money.

My understanding is that he’s waiting for Swann to sort the problems before purchasing but swann was reluctant, therefore Hilton never bought the ground. This could easily be solved if Swann just sorted out the problems but appeared that Hilton mentioning the things he was worried to Swann got his back up and he’s dug his heels in.

FFS Burney, you’ve logged onto the wrong forum, you should be on the happy clappers Facebook.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

He’s allowed to air his opinion, surely? The problem with that Facebook group is that it’s too censorious.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant

Yes. Proof of funds were shown.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant

Not on tour, would you rather I bashed Hilton instead ?

This all comes back to Swann. Swann ran us into the floor and between him spending ridiculous amounts of money the club didn’t have and his gambling debts, he then had the cheek to sign over all of the clubs assets to his company to give himself some breathing room.

The way he treated us is unforgiveable. I’d pick Satan over Swann. If it was up to me, I would have had him tarred and feathered him and paraded the lying pillock in the town centre.

Like him or loathe him, without Hilton we wouldn’t have a club. Swann clearly didn’t give a toss.

Why don’t you do everybody a favour and go away ?. Stop spreading your bile on here and go elsewhere.

Do you even support this club anyway ?

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Topics: 46

Mr Swann would have to be a complete idiot to agree a sale without proof of funds.

Mmm.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

This is old hat, Ernest said his ” professional advisors” if you all recall from the statement on here from peterswann 6/7/23, told him they had seen proof of funds. The last few posts have been a rough repetition of what has been discussed in more detail many times before and as usual it’s the same answer, wait and see what actually happens.

IronIronIronIronIronIron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 6

Not on tour, would you rather I bashed Hilton instead ?

This all comes back to Swann. Swann ran us into the floor and between him spending ridiculous amounts of money the club didn’t have and his gambling debts, he then had the cheek to sign over all of the clubs assets to his company to give himself some breathing room.

The way he treated us is unforgiveable. I’d pick Satan over Swann. If it was up to me, I would have had him tarred and feathered him and paraded the lying pillock in the town centre.

Like him or loathe him, without Hilton we wouldn’t have a club. Swann clearly didn’t give a toss.

Why don’t you do everybody a favour and go away ?. Stop spreading your bile on here and go elsewhere.

Do you even support this club anyway ?

Not supporting Swann in the slightest, but I need to point out 2 incorrect points in your rambling.

Firstly, Swann transferring ownership of club/ground/land to his company was at a “value” of £11M. If he had not done so we would have been in bother far earlier.

Secondly, whilst his gambling debts are huge, there is no proof whatsoever that it has had any impact on the Club. Sadly, the Club was in the mire long before Swann was!!

I would also suggest that DH has not yet saved our Club. He has spent some money, but he currently has little control over our future. Let’s hope that we get a resolution soon.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

My proof of funds,think I’ll buy GP and worry about paying for it later, might get a few thousand to chip in and help.
    fansy

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Impressive figures covering one day. Who gave you the £4m? Santa? Fairy Godmother?

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Should I put an offer in?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Probably not. The fit and proper test is incredibly difficult to pass.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

2 tribes go to war tomorrow!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.