Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Still making things up I see. Bravo 👏

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2023
    Topics: 0

Deeryme
    Mk iron did not say Armaggen was being announced every 5 mins… he clearly said he was checking if it had arrived as predicted today several times in the last day or two…
    You really must read things correctly before you comment.
    As for your comment concerning me probably knowing more than anyone else on here?…. reminds me of the guy who goes in the pub and says he is in the S.A.S… of course if he really was he wouldn’t mention it would he… but seeing as he does it let’s everyone in the pub know he is a bullshitter!…. so anyone with INSIDE INFORMATION would not be given that information if they couldn’t be trusted to keep it INSIDE…. Get my drift Deeryme?…. so me not blabbing stuff to anyone who will listen or suck it in… is privy to things, and can be trusted to let things take there course.
    I only post on here by the way, and some of my recent comments have been repeated on other forums?… including Grimsby towns Forum, meaning we have one of those guys in this forum who is probably one of those down the pub claiming to be in the S.A.S…. very rude to put my comments on other forums.. if I wanted that I would do it myself…wasn’t you was it Deeryme?

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Grimsby fans can read this board. It doesn’t need others to relay it to them, like it’s the other side of the Iron Curtain.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

As Eric Morecambe used to say Patrick: ‘there’s no answer to that!’ Mainly because I can barely make any sense of your post. That’s not an invitation to elaborate btw.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

‘… including Grimsby towns Forum, meaning we have one of those guys in this forum who is probably one of those down the pub claiming to be in the S.A.S…. very rude to put my comments on other forums.. if I wanted that I would do it myself…wasn’t you was it Deeryme?’

Think I’ve got the jist of this though. I could have saved you the SAS analogy mate. Simple answer is ‘no’. Never posted on there in my life. Time for your afternoon nap?

DragonironDragoniron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 4

Lol, is that geezer the new official club spokesperson? If not, why should he be believed over anyone else who posts on social media? Ridiculous

He’s a perennial knobhead

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Announcement?

1) home fixtures at Trinity?
    2) points deduction for not having our own ground?
    3) Hilton walks away from SUFC?

Other possibilities?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Lol, is that geezer the new official club spokesperson? If not, why should he be believed over anyone else who posts on social media? Ridiculous

He’s a perennial knobhead

I’m awaiting George Dawes to be announced the next unofficial spokesman. I’ll least he’ll know the score.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

Deeryme
    Pretty sure everyone else on here understood what I said…. just you did not get the drift… a bit like you never seeing your garden gate (for you only) … because it would mean leaving your keyboard if ever you thought about attending a game.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

I attend games. Stop perpetuating that myth along with awaywego. I say myth, it’s actually a lie.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Not only a lie, it’s embarrassing.

bishopsfingerBishops Finger
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2014
    Topics: 14
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

In proper pantomime style “Oh no it isn’t”

Xxx Xxx
    Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

Hi Awaywego
    Rattled him there didn’t I ?
    He don’t like being called an armchair fan does he?…
    I was going to go to Tamworth tomorrow but we have arranged a last minute friendly with Notts County… so scuppered that, but I might have arranged to meet Deeryme there so he could put to bed the myth that he does actually attend games?… maybe he will catch up with others on here who can vouch for his attendance?… wont hold my breath on that one though!!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant

You don’t help yourself. Stop attacking other fans, who will be supporting the club when they can, even if Hilton leaves and you have forgotten all about us.

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

Siderite

May I suggest you scroll up a bit to see Deeryme have a little dig at me?… for no reason whatsoever.
    Now the boot is on the other foot, he has gone to sit under his stairs with his dummy firmly in.
    He loves having little pops at people, not just me, but he can not take it when in bounces back at him!..
    Come on Deeryme, get back to your keyboard…its getting cold.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Lol, If you want to keep embarrassing yourself Patrick, please carry on. I’ll leave you to it and the level you seem to operate at. We’ve more important things to be concerned about than your childish taunts.

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

Deeryme.
    Save any replies till at least Sunday now.
    Going to log off as racing from Goodwood on the telly, Sheffield Wed to watch tonight, hosting Notts County tomorrow whilst trying to listen to the Scunny game, forced to take the Missus out Saturday nights, busy Sunday with a tournament… so will check in with you Sunday afternoon (gives you a bit of time to create a good reply as well)… have a nice weekend Deeryme.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Siderite

May I suggest you scroll up a bit to see Deeryme have a little dig at me?… for no reason whatsoever.
    Now the boot is on the other foot, he has gone to sit under his stairs with his dummy firmly in.
    He loves having little pops at people, not just me, but he can not take it when in bounces back at him!..
    Come on Deeryme, get back to your keyboard…its getting cold.

I think DM’s was a bit more light hearted in tone, but that’s just me. I will stay out of this little spat now.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Jeez, has he gone? Thank god for that.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Topics: 28

I know old man Nally is getting on but FFS will someone send for his career.
    He’s embarrassing, nearly as embarrassing as his son who was arrested and convicted for drinking and driving and assaulting an emergency worker who attempted to stop him.
    Strange family.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

And your in the sceptical group SNOT? Mmmm.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Pat embarrassing himself really! when you and SNOT are keeping an eye when Pat is logged in but not posting, not only is it embarrassing it’s more than a little sad to be honest. Ps Pat is only 64 and his career hopefully far from over and he’s hardly likely to retire doing something he loves.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Topics: 28

And your in the sceptical group SNOT? Mmmm.

I was and still am as far as Hilton is concerned, although I’m moving from concerned to worried.
    As far old man Nally, reading his pathetic ramblings today and knowing about his sons despicable actions I would be happy if I never see or hear from either of them again.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Nice to see everyone playing the ball anyway 😜

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

But Pat’s a Scunny fan SNOT, maybe not his number one club but still a fan.

mistertonmickmistertonmick
    Participant
    Topics: 106

So what was the big announcement we was getting today, Clunan being captain or Scarborough game moving forward to 1pm, or something else

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

I think it’s the tripe sandwiches being cancelled on match days, or maybe it’s weekdays on here 🤔

RoamingBullRoamingBull
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 4

Must be the tripe of land?

sorry typo strip of land! Wonder how many announcement/rumours we have had in 2023?

And how many came to fruition?

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

They’ve got the Columbian marching powder out over on Facebook. Chief dipstick is telling people Hilton’s put £2.9M in to date!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.