Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

The Board hopefully

lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

I fully grasp that without other debts having been cleared first this would be difficult.
    Who on Bru knows about this kind of stuff?

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

You’re a million short Burney

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

You’re a million short Burney

I know that. I was referring to the 2 million he wants upfront because without that there will be no deal !

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

To
    generate a total sum of lets say a final payment of £3m and £2m up front by the end of Februaryis a very big job indeed. What do people think to the suggestion that Michelle and her board as well as the head of the Iron Trust exploring how much cash can be obtained from Grants, The NLCC, Businesses and Well off football lovers,and at the same time request supporters, football lovers, other football clubs and the Towns people of Scunthorpe and local area’s to submit their offers that they would like to donate £100 as a share holder of the Football Stadium and land.

No monies to be paid upfront for these £100 shares until it is known how much Michelle and her board can raise, and how much in these shares would be required tomake up the balance.

I feel that there would be a vase number that would help in this way, now that trhe club has been taken over by people that love the club, are are doers instead of the previouse two dreamers.

JUST A SUGGESTION FROM A LONG TERM SUPPORTER OF OUR CLUB THAT HAS HIT REALLY BAD TIMES OVER THE PAST SIX YEARS.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

Good thinking, BS.

In an ideal world the £3million would be reduced by negotiation; would attract grants and donations from businesses; donations from fans – (I’ll personally scrape a grand together and will miss out on a planned holiday.)
    To get the lowest % on a bank loan – guarantors become vital. If we can find, say, 6 people prepared to underwrite £250,000 to £350 thousand each on the actual loan we might just get something at under 6%.
    Monthly, that should be extremely manageable.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Dean asking for fans to dig deep to help the chairman out in his article and doesn’t seem it’s about the ground, slightly worrying!

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

A question about the ACV thingy. Does it prevent any future purchasers from knocking the place down to build ships etc? Sorry if this has already been discussed before.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.