Do read the statement Rene.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Bystander, we don’t do that on here.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

When did the Facebook group re-open again? Herbert seems to be on there lsst night night talking about ‘shitting through Swann’s letterbox every other Saturday’. All the talk from supporters about feeling sad and a time for unity and he’s still provided a platform to post stuff like that?? Don’t get it.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant
    Registered On: September 21, 2023
    Topics: 37

Herbert… talking about ‘shitting through Swann’s letterbox every other Saturday’.

The guy has debased the club with his panto.

TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023
    Topics: 11

Hilton has debased it using Herbert as a mouthpiece.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Just when you think certain events might prove a turning point in the social media madness, you awake to find it’s same as it ever was. Anyway, enough from me about it, I know it’s best ignored.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

Hilton has debased it using Herbert as a mouthpiece.

I couldn’t agree more. But he’s also done plenty of damage of his own.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Gets worse on there:

‘Buxton don’t wanna be getting cocky then. They will have there faces smashed in from tempos boiling’

Embarrassing

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

When did the Facebook group re-open again? Herbert seems to be on there lsst night night talking about ‘shitting through Swann’s letterbox every other Saturday’. All the talk from supporters about feeling sad and a time for unity and he’s still provided a platform to post stuff like that?? Don’t get it.

Someone has a grudge, as revealed on here yesterday.

More u-turns than driving down Ashby High street pissed.

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 46

Given living rent free is going out of fashion it might be a good time to evict Herbert and his gang from your heads.

Does anything actually happen on there that matters a toss right now?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

He’s not living rent free in my head. However, he has smeared this forum and brought the club into disrupte, IMO, so it’s important that I have a handle on what he’s posting. It’s also important to see what supporters outside of ‘his gang’ are posting on there, and anything that further stains the image of the club, I have no qualms sharing so that others are aware, particularly those that don’t visit that site. What happens on there kind of does matter a toss IMO. But each to their own.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

He’s not living rent free in my head. However, he has smeared this forum and brought the club into disrupte, IMO, so it’s important that I have a handle on what he’s posting. It’s also important to see what supporters outside of ‘his gang’ are posting on there, and anything that further stains the image of the club, I have no qualms sharing so that others are aware, particularly those that don’t visit that site. What happens on there kind of does matter a toss IMO. But each to their own.

I agree with this. It really does matter. He’s highly complicit in debasing the club and bringing it into disrepute – and the fanbase into disrepair. A divisive and dangerous character.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

I am all for unity between fans, but Herbert has utterly debased himself. If we are to have a phoenix club he should be kept a long way from it or we will get division.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

I am all for unity between fans, but Herbert has utterly debased himself. If we are to have a phoenix club he should be kept a long way from it or we will get division.

Exiled to Ilkeston, perhaps.

CMCCMC
    Participant

Anyone who reads that group seen the long post from Paul Spry?

Dear oh dear how wrong can you be?

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

What does he say?

CMCCMC
    Participant

What does he say?

Do we regret spending time in the Championship and the money spent on the way?
    We sold one of our best players on the way to the title!

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I see that thankfully numerous posters have put him straight. Every day’s a school day Paul.

Not looked on there for a while. Notice that supporter with the camera and long lens is still posting tons of intrusive shots of supporters in stands. His mates seem to like it but does everyone else like their dopey fizzogs plastered all over Facebook? What if you’d skived off work to go to the match and your boss sees a pic of you at GP? Does he have permission to snap fans and post them on the internet from GP officials?

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

Not looked on there for a while. Notice that supporter with the camera and long lens is still posting tons of intrusive shots of supporters in stands. His mates seem to like it but does everyone else like their dopey fizzogs plastered all over Facebook? What if you’d skived off work to go to the match and your boss sees a pic of you at GP? Does he have permission to snap fans and post them on the internet from GP officials?

I can just about accept it if it’s the club doing it as it’s a marketing exercise, but I don’t like the publishing crowd photography on the internet thing at all. If a private individual not in the employ of the club is taking and then posting photographs in a Facebook group – which seem to be taken from long distance – then yes, you are right. It is intrusive and even creepy – and I suspect there are legal issues around doing so.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Topics: 28

I Notice that supporter with the camera and long lens is still posting tons of intrusive shots of supporters in stands. His mates seem to like it but does everyone else like their dopey fizzogs plastered all over Facebook? What if you’d skived off work to go to the match and your boss sees a pic of you at GP? Does he have permission to snap fans and post them on the internet from GP officials?

Good point, I’m not sure what the legal standpoint would be with this, I’ll bring it up at the club.
    I personally think he shouldn’t be doing it.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

I Notice that supporter with the camera and long lens is still posting tons of intrusive shots of supporters in stands. His mates seem to like it but does everyone else like their dopey fizzogs plastered all over Facebook? What if you’d skived off work to go to the match and your boss sees a pic of you at GP? Does he have permission to snap fans and post them on the internet from GP officials?

Good point, I’m not sure what the legal standpoint would be with this, I’ll bring it up at the club.
    I personally think he shouldn’t be doing it.

He should not.

Participant

Quick search brings up this.
    “ If you took the photo, you usually own it. But, if you didn’t take the photo but you are in it, someone could breach your rights (such as data protection or privacy rights) by posting it.”
    I’ll bring it up at GP.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

Quick search brings up this.
    “ If you took the photo, you usually own it. But, if you didn’t take the photo but you are in it, someone could breach your rights (such as data protection or privacy rights) by posting it.”
    I’ll bring it up at GP.

Whatever the legalities, it’s highly intrusive (as well as being a bit odd). Most people, I suspect, would accept that the club has the right to publish their own images – as long as they have all photography waiver notices for crowd events displayed around the ground or printed on tickets (or whatever legal stuff they need to fulfil). But a private individual taking this type of photo and publishing feels like a different thing – a little bit unsettling. The privacy issue: If I had children published in an image in this fashion I would not be happy.

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

It’s been a long time since I even looked at that Facebook page. When I did join I thought it was the official club Facebook page. But giving the devil his dues, I learned the truth about Hilton a lot sooner than I would have had I not joined.

fans6464

you left this site because it was telling you the truth about Hilton and you had a hissy fit about it, this idea that you only learned the truth there is pure fantasy, you took part in the campaign of hatred of this site for allowing the discussion of Hilton. Your comments are all there for people to say .
    As for the pics, the club owns your image in the ground and has the right to stop people using images taken in their property ,that used to be on notice boards as you entered the ground. I do know people can use your image if you’re in a specific shot they are taking in a public place ,but these seem to be taking people’s images deliberately and I’m sure would be illegal to use if outside the ground .

3 users thanked author for this post.
    fans6464

from the club rules.
    16 Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground PROVIDED
    THAT (i) they are used for personal and private use only (which, for the avoidance of doubt
    and by way of example only, shall not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting,
    playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial
    purposes); and (ii) no Material that is captured, logged, recorded, transmitted, played,
    issued, shown or otherwise communicated by a mobile telephone or other mobile device
    may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without
    limitation, via social networking sites.

19 Save as set out in paragraph 16 above, no person (other than a person who holds an
    appropriate licence) may capture, log, record, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise
    communicate (by digital or other means) any Material in relation to the Match, any players
    or other persons present in the Ground and/or the Ground, nor may they bring into the
    Ground or use within the Ground (or provide to, facilitate or otherwise assist another person
    to use within the Ground) any equipment or technology which is capable of capturing,
    logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing or otherwise communicating (by
    digital or other means) any such Material.

Apollo11Apollo11
    Participant

Aside from anything else, that means that no-one unlicensed to photograph, film or broadcast audio from the game is actually allowed to bring in a mobile phone.

Participant

Steve Hope is the club’s official photographer and all supporters he takes photos of pose for them,this clown Howbridge isn’t an official photographer and isn’t allowed to use a camera in the stadium and certainly not publish photos of supporters on social media, he needs stopping!

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017

Where does all that leave people like Gareth who does a great job with Iron Army, has he an appropriate licence?, I presume he has the club’s permission to film inside and around the ground but there are loads of you tube vlogs for a huge amount of football clubs run every week in this country, where do they all stand legally?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017

Aside from anything else, that means that no-one unlicensed to photograph, film or broadcast audio from the game is actually allowed to bring in a mobile phone.

If that’s the case then that is a massive can of worms waiting to crawl free, should we ban 90% of the crowd from going to games then?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.