Scunny Fans Facebook Group

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Scunny Fans Facebook Group

• Author
    russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

Seems they are now slagging our site including Matt,we have been going a lot longer than they have,and everyone has their different opinions that what this site is all about, some right tossers on that site!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

Fa(r)ce Book?

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

It’s embarrassing. They are happy to slag others off, but will say others are toxic. No matter what happens, what matters is that we are all SUFC fans. Sceptical of Hilton, dislike of Hilton, liking of Hilton, trusting of Hilton; I am sure the vast majority are motivated by wanting what’s best for the club. We may differ in how that may be, but surely we can recognise that we have a commonality. Unfortunately too many Hilton supporters just want to berate and attack others because their opinions irritate them, because they want to think that all is fine. For unity, we have to accept not all buy the words of Hilton, just as some didn’t with Swann. Unfortunately, I suspect we will get more toxic accusations that anyone who thinks differently wants the club dead.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

It’s embarrassing. They are happy to slag others off, but will say others are toxic. No matter what happens, what matters is that we are all SUFC fans. Sceptical of Hilton, dislike of Hilton, liking of Hilton, trusting of Hilton; I am sure the vast majority are motivated by wanting what’s best for the club. We may differ in how that may be, but surely we can recognise that we have a commonality. Unfortunately too many Hilton supporters just want to berate and attack others because their opinions irritate them, because they want to think that all is fine. For unity, we have to accept not all buy the words of Hilton, just as some didn’t with Swann. Unfortunately, I suspect we will get more toxic accusations that anyone who thinks differently wants the club dead.

Here here at the end of the day we just want a club to support.

dandaherron@yahoo.co.ukJust Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2014
    Topics: 9

..and calling them ‘arse lickers’ and ‘tossers’ helps your call for respect and unity? Not in my book. Just remember how you were when you were a teenager Brassy. Your last post is better than your first.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

I agree with that being unnecessary.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

I take umbrage at being called vile and it appears Bru needs to be “removed”-how would work then?

While i have had total support for SUFC since 1980 surely i can still have an opinion with regard to recent events that differs from the nauseating fawning over DH on the fans fb group page of which i log in and read but blocked from posting.

FTR .. i support SUFC unreservedly therefore support Hilton and hope he stays on despite his past mistakes.. i do not however feel the need to sing his name , have his face on my shirt or stick my tongue up his arse.

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

Seems they are now slagging our site including Matt,we have been going a lot longer than they have,and everyone has their different opinions that what this site is all about, some right tossers on that site!!!

The absolute definition of Irony in one statement, it would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic!

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Don’t take it to heart Pat. Seriously though, have the revelations a few days ago, those supposed baseless rumours (which were already apparant via Companies House AP01s for months), have they not given you the concern that you said you haven’t had yet? Do the further ramifications around the establishment of new companies despite being disqualified give you that elusive cause for concern?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Maxwell Cohen, Compulsory Strike Off, EDM at the HoP, the “dossier”, Shinders list etc

“A Ray Of Sunshine” shining on SUFC thanks to WHAM (White, Hilton, Anderson, Mellors) is that the Club limps on.

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013

To be fair, I am all in favour of renaming the ground as the “Hilton Arena” just for the lols.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

The deal clincher:

‘Bring back Henry Afrikas for one night only, calling it “Hilton Afrikas”, with a new head smiling down happily on Donny Road’

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

They’re on odd lot and reflective of the online character who set it up, but posts
    like this might not help.
    It’s badly moderated , the personal abuse is all still there from Monday and being added to.

dandaherron@yahoo.co.ukJust Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: August 1, 2014
    Topics: 9

Not being clever 64 ..but can you post that again? Some may be able to decipher it but I can’t.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Topics: 90

They’re on odd lot and reflective of the online character who set it up, but posts
    like this might not help.
    It’s badly moderated , the personal abuse is all still there from Monday and being added to.

That sounds like our old fans forum !

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

Ah yes,Indeed. Some have learned a lot from those days, some set up other forums

Deereyme66Deereyme66

‘I do not however feel the need to…stick my tongue up his arse.’

Crikey, IFA, no, we don’t want that appearing in your autobiography do we. There’ll be enough sauce as it is!

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

‘I do not however feel the need to…stick my tongue up his arse.’

Crikey, IFA, no, we don’t want that appearing in your autobiography do we. There’ll be enough sauce as it is!

I did leave this small tongue anal infringement out as it was so close to the book going to the photocopier shop ,,, i mean publisher and press .. sold one at todays launch ..to my daughter, ar well back to the grindstone ..this fame marlarkey isnt all its cracked up to be ..is it Siderite ??
    Very sadly taking all recent events into account im predicting now for the record DH will have resigned by midnight this Sunday despite the adulation he will receive Saturday… will he show up at GP Saturday ??

Im sure ironeye and a couple of others will be bashing the bishop in great joy as our football club spirals out of control and into oblivion…. thats sad , very sad.

UTI

SODIronSODIron
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2014
    Topics: 22

I just went to the tattooist to get David’s name tattooed on my cock in a show of solidarity with our saviour and lord however, I had to settle for D.WHAM as my cock was too small to fit on all of his names!

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

Tatooist said he only got a d on it

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SODIronSODIron
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2014
    Topics: 22

in small font too…

XxxXxx
    Participant
    Registered On: May 27, 2017
    Topics: 3

Only what i here but if you were aroused he could get DAVID on but who needs a
    DVD on there cock

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Topics: 17

have they not given you the concern that you said you haven’t had yet? Do the further ramifications around the establishment of new companies despite being disqualified give you that elusive cause for concern?

No, I am judging him on what he has and is doing for Scunthorpe United. He has done wrong in the past and served his sentence for it, I see no reason to keep raking up the past and hounding somebody relentlessly for a crime they have already been punished for.

Regarding establishing new companies despite being disqualified, I’m sure the relevant authorities would have done something about had any laws been broken?

There are certain “supporters” of Scunthorpe United that have never been happy with ANY of pour previous owners, and I would wager won’t be happy with any future ones. Wharton took us to the Championship under his watch and the ones moaning now were moaning then, they will not be happy until the club is no more.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Regardless of whether we think he deserves a second chance, and this has been discussed before as to why many of us are still suspicious, the recent news surely discounts the nothing to worry about his nature claim or are we to take a fraudster at his own word. After all, many distrusted Swann because of his past at Gainsborough, which was less serious than this.

Relevant info on director disqualifications are here:

https://www.gov.uk/company-director-disqualification

https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb/en/business/run-a-private-limited-company/legal-guide/disqualification-of-company-directors#:~:text=Under%20the%20Company%20Directors%20Disqualification,assist%20the%20appointed%20Insolvency%20Practitioner

I think it’s either Hilton has asked authorities for permission to be a director on several companies or he has used his name change and different information to try and get round it. Since his habitual lying, I don’t see how I can trust him if he says it was permissive. Unless I am wrong here.

RuugerRuuger
    Participant
    Registered On: July 17, 2023
    Topics: 0
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Definitely – the cited consequence example.

RuugerRuuger
    Participant
    Registered On: July 17, 2023
    Topics: 0

Also heard the taxman is not getting paid, allegedly!

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

I notice as more stories come out some are reverting to “you don’t want the club to survive/succeed”

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

It’s like a broken record and I don’t see how the club can succeed if we aren’t paying our dues with him as owner.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Relevant info on director disqualifications are here:

https://www.gov.uk/company-director-disqualification

From the above:

If you’re disqualified
    You’ll be disqualified for up to 15 years.

You can’t:

be a director of any company registered in the UK or an overseas company that has connections with the UK
    be involved in forming, marketing or running a company

You could be fined or sent to prison for up to 2 years if you break the terms of the disqualification.

another lump of the brown-berg ahead?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.