Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Is he referring to Swann?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

I heard there was a mouse loose in the changing rooms and they haven’t caught it yet. I suggest a small piece of cheese dipped in melted chocolate as the bait on a very strong sprung mousetrap. 🐭🧀

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Comorn IB really .. you never have actually stated your real beef with our new owner but your crusade ammo must be getting depleted if this is what you are firing now , damp gun powder firing blanks in the form of enlisting the tweets of young fans in your quest to sew even more division .. did you perhaps attend boarding school with DH and he bullied you or killed your per rabbit ??

I hope the mouse is soon apprehended , i prefer glue traps and eat the cheese n choccy myself.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

I’m not sure who’s creepier,IB or those liked Harry in their cult of Dave

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017

I hope the mouse is soon apprehended , i prefer glue traps and eat the cheese n choccy myself.

Your expanding waistline may disagree on this point.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

The spat between them both has now made it on to fanbanter, guess Bru will get a few more views now lol. How embarrassing are they.

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

Comorn IB really .. you never have actually stated your real beef with our new owner but your crusade ammo must be getting depleted if this is what you are firing now , damp gun powder firing blanks in the form of enlisting the tweets of young fans in your quest to sew even more division .. did you perhaps attend boarding school with DH and he bullied you or killed your per rabbit ??

People like you expect things to be served up on a silver plater and sometimes life’s just not like that. As for the current state of play concerning Hilton, the brilliant Kieran Maguire & _Derby5hire sum up the situation perfectly:

russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

Anything about David Sykes- white Kieron, my previous post seems to have been deleted???

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

——————-

People like you expect things to be served up on a silver plater and sometimes life’s just not like that.

—————————-

I dont expect nowt being served and just look at the bigger picture whilst you seem totally focussed on the destruction of DH , the fact your “by standing” has mainly been a constant barrage of belt fed negativity towards DH the new owner of a club you have zero affiliation to lends me to believe its DH you are after not the betterment of SUFC which is all that true fans care about.

whatever failings have occurred in the past on the parts of both Swan and Hilton is history and these two are the only people who can sit down and get this mess sorted out thats a FACT

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Shit House JoeSgt Booba
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2013
    Topics: 0

Yeah its proper weird Interested Bystander and unhelpful.

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

IB has confessed he has no allegiance to Scunthorpe United.

He is simply rubber-necking our car crash!

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant

IB has confessed he has no allegiance to Scunthorpe United.

He is simply rubber-necking our car crash!

Indeed zero affiliation to SUFC but his “bystanding” is incredulously all one way with the shit only being flung in one direction, even when DH does something positive like sign players , pay some debts and submit accounts its quickly found to be flawed… your belt fed biased negativity is getting very tedious IB give it a rest and trying to be more of a silent bystander may be more helpful as none of us can change the past however deep the digging goes.

I am maintaining an open mind re DH ownership and for that matter JD management style and IMO giving them both time is the right thing to do , one thing guaranteed i only want the best possible future for the football club i have supported since 1975.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    , Baz51 B.gray
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Bit early for a Facebook kick off isn’t it? Iron Trust statement posted last night on there and Hilton posts a lengthy retaliatory post at around 7am! Can’t see anything in the Trust statement that’s unreasonable to warrant that response tbh. Anyhow, if people want to observe what’s been said they’ll have to find it themselves or get someone else to share it as I’m off to work. Bye for now

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013

Jeez and I thought the last bloke had a thin skin…

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Just one quick positive to share in Hilton’s post. He said he’s hoping to speak to Matt at Iron Bru today. In the context of trying to create fan unity.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Thought both statements were very fair tbh.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

We’re on yesterdays Kieran Maguire podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-price-of-football/id1482886394

russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

Can’t see Matt wanting to talk to him

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Strange how some on FB want to pick non existant holes in Bru posts and now the Trust statement, reporting that ” Both parties say that they want the best for SUFC and its fans” is seen as supporting Swann over Hilton, a bizarre conclusion to say the least. The earlier statement ” Over the years we have at times been very critical of Mr Swann: running up club debt, stopping fans and the Trust from buying shares in SUFC, ignoring fan groups, removing club assets to Coolsilk etc.” would seem to me to make their position very clear.
    For added clarity I am not the author of this statement.
    Where can I find Hiltons “retaliation” please?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 28

Here ya go Cassidy.

David White
    Hold the new owner to account for what exactly????!
    Putting in his money?
    Giving up all his time???
    Sacrificing his other business?
    Sacrificing his family??
    I’ve said it time and time again and if you need me to keep pointing it out that your former owner is a liar then there is something wrong.
    You have all asked for me to interact but when I do I shouldn’t be doing it directly on social media.
    I shouldn’t be responding to absolute lies from a man that was two weeks away from killing your club and seemingly quite excited to do so. A man that took away your stadium that the club had owned since it was built in order to satisfy debts at Coolsilk that he had amassed due to mismanagement at the club. Whilst at the time issuing a press release to you all that the club had a 99 year lease and it was protected.
    He has now threatened to take legal action against the league because I have managed even with his games to keep the club playing football, he’s suing me and the club and a bookmaker and god only knows who else because everything is always somebody else’s fault.
    He has waited to take his action regarding the stadium and still does until such time he feels it will have the biggest impact on the club, right before matches. He puts out a statement on the eve of our first game calling out fans and players insinuating they’ve been duped trying to cause unrest. None of it will work.
    I will be speaking to Matt at Iron bru today, i have recently given Aidan McCartney some considerable time and i am prepared to give you at the trust the same, its the one thing i do agree with, unity will inspire success.
    Please note that in his statement he referred to numerous interested parties being ignored due to proof of fund issues. Showing that there was a clear process in place looking at such matters. My offer was accepted after providing proof of funds and I have spent far in excess he said I would have to since the takeover.
    I have attached below the evidence I offered proof of funds to his lawyer on April 24th at the point he tried to use this as an excuse. It’s quite common in land transactions to pass this evidence on to legal representation or agents. Mr Swann insisted my personal information ended up on his own desk which is never going to happen. If he has lawyers and agents he doesn’t trust despite being far better qualified than him to judge anything then that is his problem. In 20 years and 100 land transactions I’ve never asked my lawyers to forward personal documentation provided by a purchaser.
    I’ve also attached the offer made AGAIN last week which is everything he wanted and more. Just to evidence to you all he has no intention of selling the stadium to us he only wants your club to die. We await a response, but given the fact it’s a straightforward offer for the full amount and not the discounted amounts he offered in desperation to swerve the legal work, we had expected a straightforward acceptance.
    But please do not issue posts comparing me or my actions to his, and do not insinuate that i owe anybody anything. To date, i have already done far more than anybody else was prepared to in order to keep your club alive.
    Please show me more respect than that.
    Im pretty certain ive earned it.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Hilton claims to accept that others may think differently. Yet carefully worded and well thought out statements, like that by the Trust, are twisted to be some personal attack against him. They’re not, they’re an urge for professionalism, putting the club first and ensuring our best interests.

Hilton seems to make it sound like fans can only have the best interests if they align with exactly what he says. He needs to grow a thicker skin, ignore such if he doesn’t like it, reduce the bragging and stop the demonising of fans for so much as not becoming a cheerleader for his view. I see nothing in the Trust statement which indicates they are against Hilton. They just want a solution and will put the club first.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66

Sadly Cass, there appears to be a fair number on there, including their admin, that continue to post untruths about Bru and appear to be relishing the ‘us and them’ aggro. Indeed, there appears to be a fair number of hoolies and wannabe hoolies on there. I fail to see how Mr Hilton / White’s posts are helping matters. They just seem to fan the flames. If a conversation between he and Matt takes place, if nothing else, I hope it helps to stop these needless accusations and untruths from some of their members, directed at Bru. Not confident mind.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Thank God it’s not the San Siro or Camp Nou that we are trying to flog / buy.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

If Hilton thinks that everything posted on Bru is down to Matt alone then he needs to reconsider. There are many diverse views on here they couldn’t possibly be the work of one (or even a dozen) people. There are accusations of negativity on Bru, there is some that’s true, but most are, to my mind, scepticism and who can be surprised at that given the happenings under the previous owner. The real ante Hilton faction is very limited IMO, no more than there would be whoever the owner was, that’s football clubs I’m afraid. I doubt there’s a club anywhere above local league where the owner has 100% support and is above criticism.
    (Cue fans of Perfect United to contradict!)

8 users thanked author for this post.
    CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Sadly Cass, there appears to be a fair number on there, including their admin, that continue to post untruths about Bru and appear to be relishing the ‘us and them’ aggro. Indeed, there appears to be a fair number of hoolies and wannabe hoolies on there. I fail to see how Mr Hilton / White’s posts are helping matters. They just seem to fan the flames. If a conversation between he and Matt takes place, if nothing else, I hope it helps to stop these needless accusations and untruths from some of their members, directed at Bru. Not confident mind.

Which is the one who threatened Stuart Johnson and his family…

Them lot are unhinged, proposing some Special club for Season Ticket holders. The Coffee club maybe?

TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023

I have to admit that I am at a loss with it all now.
    If I understand the situation correctly, it is this :

Swann has issued a statement on here saying he wants to sell GP to Hilton/White but can’t get him to buy it despite offering different options over payment.

Hilton/White has issued a statement on Facebook saying he wants to buy GP, and pay the proposed price, but Swann won’t sell it to him.

I don’t know, have I completely misunderstood the situation ?
    What is an ordinary person who supports the club, supposed to make of it all ?

4 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

“Them lot”have over 5000 members and only 1or 2 suggesting a special fan group, and like on here a minority anti, just a much smaller posting group on here, it’s just that we’re not all nicey nicey and can argue the toss amongst ourselves and just move on, I’ve always been pro Hilton and want him to be genuine but what he has said while being here who can be sure hopefully it will come to a conclusion soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

I have to admit that I am at a loss with it all now.
    If I understand the situation correctly, it is this :

Swann has issued a statement on here saying he wants to sell GP to Hilton/White but can’t get him to buy it despite offering different options over payment.

Hilton/White has issued a statement on Facebook saying he wants to buy GP, and pay the proposed price, but Swann won’t sell it to him.

I don’t know, have I completely misunderstood the situation ?
    What is an ordinary person who supports the club, supposed to make of it all ?

Throw in the ‘squatters rights’ card and it makes the next few weeks even more interesting.

Interim possession orders
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You can only apply for an IPO if it’s been 28 days or less since you found out your property’s been squatted.

[When was the squat announcement made?]

The court will send you confirmation of your IPO within a few days. They will also send you documents that you must give to the squatters within 48 hours.

After being served with an IPO squatters can be sent to prison if they do not:

leave your property within 24 hours and stay away from your property for 12 months

To get final possession of the property, you must make a claim for possession.
    You can do this on your IPO application form or separately online.

Claim for possession.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Make a claim for possession if it’s been more than 28 days since you found out about the squatters.

https://www.gov.uk/possession-claim-online-recover-property

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

“Them lot”have over 5000 members

Most things are posted on the Grimsby Board. No wonder the numbers have gone up with all those reading for a laugh!

And then you have Jimmy’s drinking pals..

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

“Them lot”have over 5000 members

And then you have Jimmy’s drinking pals..

Was / is he really the owner of a pub down Peterborough way?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.