david pay day was yesterday why are staff still waiting for their money?

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace david pay day was yesterday why are staff still waiting for their money?

• Author
    ironeyeironeye
    Participant
    Registered On: August 10, 2023
    Topics: 8

they won’t get their money sufc will be gone soon

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Maybe, maybe not. You’ve no way of knowing. None of us have. What is the point of your post?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Glad your not responding in kind DM to ironeye/ ironinsider, his agenda is well set by now and as you point out very accurately he has no way of knowing any final outcome regarding our club on such matters. He has posted vitriol and bile towards SUFC and in particular it’s owner for months now with not a shred of conclusive evidence to back up any of his claims. He professes to be a fan but his agenda is nothing like that of a genuine supporter, just what motivates such individuals is beyond me.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

And would you be pleased if that happens ??

All be it i am living overseas i class myself as a true Scunny fan and have been since 1980, the sole reason i joined Bru was to interact with other loyal fans and keep a connection to the club , i dont have another club and i dont even check PL scores they mean nothing to me …i have one club and cant imagine then ceasing to exist, you seem to except the prospect of the club going out of business with some sort of glee if it means the demise of DH which is a real shame if you are an SUFC fan at all.

UTI

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

He’s not a Scunny fan. I think he might have been under the previous ownership. In fact he might have been more than ‘just’ a fan, the kind that shows contempt for regular fans maybe? The club underwent a massive decline under the last regime, II/IE hopes he will be able to say “at least the club didn’t go out of business when I was a ‘supporter'”

5 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Deerey was IBs biggest champion at one point what’s changed Deerey? Pat had him sussed.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Not biting on your latest cast awaywego. Just to say, I don’t ever champion any poster on here. If I agree or empathise with the points or sentiments of a post, regardless of who made the post, I will. If I don’t, as above to IE’s last post, I might say so. Simple really. Also, if I feel that a poster is being unnecessarily criticised through tribalism, I might say something in their defence.

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

A bit like Scunthorpe will not start the season at Glanford Park?

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 46

Or have the new kit or be able to register new players. If he keeps guessing long enough he will get one right.

ironeyeironeye
    Participant
    Registered On: August 10, 2023
    Topics: 8

wait and see , the most cruel blow given our good start .

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Do you know the judge ? or just hoping his verdict goes against DH ? .. i have no axe to grind with you ironeye but either way its a sad state of affairs if you are a fan that you seem so gleeful at such an outcome just to satisfy your hatred of DH at the expense of SUFC.

Totally agree all so depressing after such a great start to the season on all fronts but like him or not without DH there would already be no football club in Scunny.

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

We did wait and see and unless I dreamt it we started the season at Glanford Park?

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

Late pay days became the norm.
    Matlock fans – forewarned is forearmed.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Deerey was IBs biggest champion at one point what’s changed Deerey? Pat had him sussed.

Yes he did, didn’t he?

Glad your not responding in kind DM to ironeye/ ironinsider, his agenda is well set by now and as you point out very accurately he has no way of knowing any final outcome regarding our club on such matters. He has posted vitriol and bile towards SUFC and in particular it’s owner for months now with not a shred of conclusive evidence to back up any of his claims. He professes to be a fan but his agenda is nothing like that of a genuine supporter, just what motivates such individuals is beyond me.

Hmmm….

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.