David Hilton Interview

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace David Hilton Interview

• Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 18

There is something wrong here l wonder if this guy has history with hilton just saying

This forum has been weird recently. On the one hand we have Interested Bystander auditioning to be the next David Icke, where instead of reptilians being the rulers, we have David Hilton aliases.

On the other, we have Patrick, who seems to be building a David Hilton cult where he is the messiah, Jimmy Dean is his prophet and Ilkeston the holy city.

Some see dystopia where others see utopia.

Blame America.
    Astro turf & franchise football ain’t real.

“Here comes another winter of long shadows and high hopes.
    Here comes another winter waitin’ for utopia.
    Waitin’ for hell to freeze over.”

I fear next season.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

‘I hope to god you get banned off this forum, you’re a complete moron. Is your life so boring that you have to constantly post about Hilton ?’

Have you stopped to think that this person may just well be sharing this because they think it’s in the interest of Iron supporters and that of the public WG? Instead of calling for this poster to he banned, you and a few others trading insults and engaging in slanging matches might try and communicate with a bit more decorum and respect.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

Interested bystander, keep up the good work, very interesting reading, seems to me to be a little more than coincidental.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

I’ve heard he signs all his deals with a quill pen dipped in virgins blood by the light of the crescent moon. Just saying ….

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Wonder where he found the virgin?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

If it’s a daft laugh you’re after, there’s plenty of material in Patrick’s posts yesterday. Though the one below is probably the most bizarre…

‘Mr Innocent bystander gives you so much information … er… but not his name.
    Could be his wife’s father who doesn’t like him shagging his daughter… think on!’

Er, okay. That makes lots of sense mate 👍 🤣

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

This forum is turning into daft laugh land the further some of these threads go, guess it’s a symptom of living under the Tories. Oh dear what have I said now 😭

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

A few forum members who joined recently are attempting to sow the seeds of doubt. The trouble is that we are in a better place since Hilton purchased our club. He pulled us out of the deep doo doo, then payed off our debt with the tax man. We now have to look to the future, now that we have one, and give the man a chance to build success. I will now ignore conspiracy theorists on here. At the end of the day, Swann is gone, things will only get better.

UTBI

4 users thanked author for this post.
    FLTFLT
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 0

Genuine question if/when hilton buys the stadium and land are they all going to in the same company as the playing side

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

A few forum members who joined recently are attempting to sow the seeds of doubt. The trouble is that we are in a better place since Hilton purchased our club. He pulled us out of the deep doo doo, then payed off our debt with the tax man. We now have to look to the future, now that we have one, and give the man a chance to build success. I will now ignore conspiracy theorists on here. At the end of the day, Swann is gone, things will only get better.

UTBI

Yep pretty much how i see it .. Hilts has done no harm n saved the club and paid the debts .. see where things go from here .. or May 24 should i say.

Defo a few renegade characters joining the forum lately their motives true or shady all easy peasy taken n with a pinch of salt at my end ..too easy to sort the wheat from the chavs as my old gran used to say.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Without Mr Hilton it’s doubtful if we would have a club and for that I am extremely grateful. What happens next is open to speculation if that is your thing, I’ll not bother I’ll just wait and see. Mr Hilton has made a couple ofdecisions which many fans found unacceptable, it takes a big man to admit he might have got it wrong and reverse those decisions. For that he has my utmost respect. UTI.

7 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Certainly not the stadium FLT that will be owned by the 1899 membership scheme.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

This forum is turning into daft laugh land the further some of these threads go, guess it’s a symptom of living under the Tories. Oh dear what have I said now 😭

You think it’s bad on here, I just looked on Scunny United fans group and Julie has lost it because someone has a different opinion.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Ha that’s women for you, there’s also Pat (female) on there who doesn’t let you have an opinion.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

You think it’s bad on here, I just looked on Scunny United fans group and Julie has lost it because someone has a different opinion.

Wonder why Patrick isn’t on there spreading the love? What could the reason be I wonder?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Wonder where he found the virgin?

I’m sure Innocent Bogcleaner would probably know.

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Whoever these shit stirring new members are who have joined of late I think we all should ignore them. Wait until May24th and see if the deal has completed and changed hands over from Swann because if that happens all this speculation will prove to be pointless anyway.

I say give him to May24th and see if it all goes through because until that happens everybody tied to this club is somewhat left in limbo. I think for now it’s best to give Hilton the benefit of the doubt.

These silly armchair detective investigations into Hilton are pointless.

What are they actually achieving ?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Well we don’t know whether they are telling us porkies, unlike you WG we definitely know you have. That’s your answer to everything ignoring isn’t it?

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

Wait until May24th and see if the deal has completed and changed hands over from Swann because if that happens all this speculation will prove to be pointless.

Nobody is ignoring anything. Wait until the deadline comes and see if it fully goes through, then by all means it if doesn’t and something doesn’t seem right then you’re more than welcome to resume your silly investigation into Hilton.

Until then give him the benefit of the doubt, he’s earned that much for saving the club from going bust.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

And the porkies WG?

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Wait until the deadline? Bloody Hell, that’s over a month away!

What are we all going to bitch about in the meantime?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

UTBI

Swann currently still owns the caboodle.

Deities and tantric chanting can commence on completion of the sale.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Genuine question if/when hilton buys the stadium and land are they all going to in the same company as the playing side

Good question.
    Time will tell.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Without Mr Hilton it’s doubtful if we would have a club and for that I am extremely grateful. What happens next is open to speculation if that is your thing, I’ll not bother I’ll just wait and see. Mr Hilton has made a couple ofdecisions which many fans found unacceptable, it takes a big man to admit he might have got it wrong and reverse those decisions. For that he has my utmost respect. UTI.

I’m sure Mr Sharpe and Mr Elliott have contingency plans for a Phoenix club.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

I hear they can put £150 each into a new venture, should be mega.

cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Unnecessary.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Wonder why Patrick isn’t on there spreading the love? What could the reason be I wonder?

I don’t think the promise of buying Generic Greene King “Ale” will cut it on there.

They want to know if they will get a new club blazers.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

‘I hear they can put £150 each into a new venture, should be mega’

So, let me get this straight I-A, you and awaywego are implying Elliot and Sharp didn’t have the funds to buy the club, stadium and land? I’ve not seen evidence to support that, so it sounds mightly like one of those conspiracy theories you keep wangin’ on about. If I’ve misinterpreted what your point was, please correct me.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Actually, save you digging deeper holes, here’s a recent response from SE replying to someone who said ‘they have no money’:

CMC CMC
    Shit House JoeSgt Booba
    Participant
    Registered On: December 29, 2013
    Topics: 0

Wonder what those who choose to make snide remarks about Sharp and Elliott’s wealth or lack of have done to help save the club recently?

I’d be amazed if its costs any of them the thick end of 200k.

6 users thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.