David Hilton Interview

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace David Hilton Interview

• Author
    Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

The guys on Facebook seem alright imo. A bit of banter, and they rightly appreciate the way David Hilton has rescued our football club from the edge of the abyss.

I will continue to post where I like, but not about this place, only on it.

UTI

they just deleted a post with a direct link to factual information ,https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00123622

And you just deleted one of my posts that was just as harmless as the one I was replying to.

Yeah, typical…

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

I’ve deleted nothing,I’m at work and haven’t read anything of yours until now

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

On with the crusade ey IB

Dunno who runs or mods Bru but wouldnt this kind of thread/post be better in the NON FOOTBALL section of Bru ? .. where anyone wishing to read it can easily do so whilst those who are here for the football talk dont have to scroll round it .. true or false its tedious wash rinse repeat bollocks and not helping the club or concerned fans one iota.

UTI

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Does he run the bike shop in Shrewsbury IB?

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 46

Just out of interest IB what is it you are wanting Iron fans to do about this information you share with us?

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

I thought this thread might have come back to the top because Our Leader had given a new interview to the radio or TV but apparently not, silly me.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

The football got in the way for a month and a half (I was enjoying that) – normal service resumed!

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 138

Matlock fans – forewarned is forearmed.

398 posts here!

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Wouldn’t it have been easier to post virtually the same thing 9 times to actual Matlock fans out there instead of unearthing threads from 12 months ago and clogging up the top end of the board? Have a bit of consideration for fellow posters and moderators who have to check every post mate. Believe it or not, we do have lives.

6 users thanked author for this post.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.