Catering Point a Joke

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Catering Point a Joke

• Author
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Where would the Trust get £3 million? Have they got 1899 members with a spare £1899?

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Shock horror NLI, Hilton gives an interview to an independent newspaper that’ll upset many on here they were relying on him not doing that so they could continue to criticize, should you really be advertising the fact as well as the poor catering it’s not a good look when last week you were criticizing Pat when he had after all said he could sort ours out.

Ah yes. wonderful Pat. Does he perform miracles too?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

You come across as, you know that new word “Snowflake” if speaking and telling staff what he expects from them is a bollocking, I understand why you don’t go to games would be to rough and tumble for ya.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 28

An extremely informative post by Hilton on the Clappers Facebook, I’d like to congratulate him on it.
    He really seems to be the answer to everything that’s been going wrong since Swann lost interest in the club.
    Words are cheap though, we’ve heard it all before!
    If he carries through with “ALL”the promises he’s made since arriving I promise to come back on here to hold my hands up and worship him like the clappers on Facebook do.
    I must first point out that so far none of those promises have come to fruition.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Clappers Facebook is full of posters from Bru, not just his posts he answers the questions as well, Bru member asking question on the drinking in the ground and answered very positively, another asking about opening bar in the main stand and he said he’ll have a look. The only promise I’ve seen him make is with the catering.

TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023
    Topics: 11

Anyone got the full article from the Nation league newspaper it doesn’t show it in full missing the bit about the ground being a community asset him not wanting it and the iron trust wavering their right to buy. Will try and buy one if not.

I’ve spoken to someone who has read the article and they explained it to me that DH says Swann hasn’t dealt with asset of community value side of things properly and a way to get around that would be for the trust to waive their claim to it being such an asset.
    I could have understood him wrong with Chinese whispers etc but that’s how he read the wording and explained it to me.
    Sorry in advance if that isn’t totally correct.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023
    Topics: 11

I think DH also says he doesn’t expect the trust would waive off the asset thing.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Snowflake isn’t a new word awaywego and frankly I couldn’t give a toss what I come across like. Regarding Hilton though, as opposed to my apparant foibles, he seems to be very good at criticising others failings, but seems to get very short tempered when anybody is critical of him. Now, who does that remind me of?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Participant

Clappers Facebook is full of posters from Bru, not just his posts he answers the questions as well, Bru member asking question on the drinking in the ground and answered very positively, another asking about opening bar in the main stand and he said he’ll have a look. The only promise I’ve seen him make is with the catering.

“ Facebook is full of posters from Bru”, that is massive exaggeration, no it’s not!
    “the only promise I’ve seen him make is with the catering”, really?
    Are you conveniently forgetting promises about a new stadium being built by May 2025?
    Are you forgetting about the promise that he’d bought GP and the surrounding land?
    Have you forgot about him promising that the academy would not be scrapped?
    You have memory problems.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Tbf to awaywego, he has mentioned this before. No dig or joke intended. On reflection, I am being a bit harsh on Mr Hilton…or Mr White.

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Which articles can you point me to were he said promise other than the one highlighted? You can’t hang on every word and class it as a promise you really can’t.

fans6464
    Registered On: February 14, 2015
    Topics: 444

“I’m in charge!” Ego out of control

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Regarding Bru posters on SFFG; a few maybe, but not loads, as far as I can tell. Made me laugh yesterday, someone complaining about posters calling the owner, White. Even though that’s the name he posts under. No sense of irony over that way.

fans6464

At least one of his cheerleaders about to get a banning order

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant
    Registered On: March 30, 2023
    Topics: 0

I would not concern yourself too much with the catering at Glandford Park, you are very unlikely to ever cross paths with it, as you do not attend games as you are not a supporter of Scunthorpe United!… a supporter attends games, pays at the turnstile to support the club and spends a few quid in there on food and beers.. you don’t contribute one penny!… you are a fan Mr Deereyme.. not a supporter.. unlike some of the people you slag of, who pay good money to follow the Iron.
    Just hope you don’t decide to follow Ilkeston with your financial contribution, we wouldn’t be able to buy a corner flag with it! Stop all your crap posts to cause unrest among genuine fans… and give everyone a break from your negative posts day in day out!
    Take a holiday somewhere away from your keyboard!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant

Lol.

Participant

I would not concern yourself too much with the catering at Glandford Park, you are very unlikely to ever cross paths with it, as you do not attend games as you are not a supporter of Scunthorpe United!… a supporter attends games, pays at the turnstile to support the club and spends a few quid in there on food and beers.. you don’t contribute one penny!… you are a fan Mr Deereyme.. not a supporter.. unlike some of the people you slag of, who pay good money to follow the Iron.
    Just hope you don’t decide to follow Ilkeston with your financial contribution, we wouldn’t be able to buy a corner flag with it! Stop all your crap posts to cause unrest among genuine fans… and give everyone a break from your negative posts day in day out!
    Take a holiday somewhere away from your keyboard!

Congratulations, you managed 3 days this time with your last flounce, stating you weren’t logging in again.
    At least this time you didn’t start telling how wonderful your son is and how wonderful Ilkeston is.
    I have no interest in anything you have to say, you’re only aim on this forum is to divide the fan base you absolute weapon!

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

Too be honest… your out of the same stable as him
    I take no notice of people like you, in fact I pity you if anything.

fans6464

Does White know his mates come on here slagging fans off?

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

If you have no interest in anything I have to say… why do you read my posts?….
    Look forward to your answer if there is one?

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

Slagging off?
    Do you mean telling the truth about one of your fans that posts absolute negativity day in day out.. and mentioned me yet again today… BEFORE I replied back to him and about him.
    Seems your OK with his comment about me.but not a reply to put him in his place?… he shouldn’t comment about me and expect no reply!..

fans6464

Me,I have to as a moderator.Now answer mine, the one you just tried to avoid

fans6464

Cat hot your tongue? Does he know?
    Some of tese people have been supporting the Iron for 8 times and more than the length of time that your club has existed

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

I don’t know?…
    He may well read this forum, and if so I don’t have a problem with that.
    I am answerable to no person, and I write what I like regardless of who I know, or don’t know.
    My words are my own and not representing anyone else.
    If Mr Hilton doesn’t like my comments on here that’s his bad luck, he has no control over me, as I don’t over him.

fans6464

“I don’t know?,”
    You either do or you don’t I can’t answer that for you , it’s why I asked and you appear to be evading

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Lol, I really don’t posts negative posts about the only club I’ve supported all my life, day in day out. Only reason I mentioned you Patrick, was a response to awaywego’s post that cited you. I’ve attended Iron games home and away for years since the late 70s thanks. No guilt trip. These days I attend matches when I can, as I don’t live on Scunny anymore. I also did say, maybe I was a bit harsh on Hilton White, bit that seems to be ignored. Have a nice evening.

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

Are you on something?…. I answered very clearly that I don’t know if Mr Hilton reads my comments.
    I don’t spend my life on his knee, or him mine.
    And so what, if he does know I put old misery Deerey me in his place?…
    If Deereyme wants to try and put me down he should expect a response… and he got one!…. and it’s nothing to do with hilton or you.
    What I wrote is 100 % true, unlike Deerymes crap.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

On the other thread when you offered hospitality to me, Pat, you asked about ironing out the issues. It’s this; pontificating about who real fans of this club are when you aren’t one yourself, playing into the division some seem to love to sow. I can’t force you, but less of this demonising of critics as not being true fans would be nice, especially if you want respectful replies from DM and others.

As DM says, it was all invoked by a Hilton fan on this site and I don’t think it was meant in anything but humour.

fans6464

You answered with a question mark “I don’t know,?” Sorry if I read that correctly.

Patrick0811Patrick0811
    Participant

WOW Deereyme!!!!! Your first reasonable response since your Messiha Bystander came on the scene.
    Your posts Pre Bystander were all quite reasonable… your post, Post Bystander were all toxic…
    ANYONE… and I mean ANYONE..please take the time to read Deereymes posts before and after… you will instantly see he was well and truly sucked in…
    If the Scunthorpe town idiot read them he would no doubt see within minutes I am right…and probably say..
    “I fink dairy me bin sucked in wiv this geezer big time”…
    And he wouldn’t be far wrong would he?…
    Let’s hope we have the old Deereyme back now?… his last post showed a glimpse of it… I hope!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.