Bromley

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Bromley

• Author
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Just watched ironary greths yt vid ans why was hill laighing at the end in the direction of the traveling scunny fans .. must watch ..this hiy is a fooking muppet n doesnt give a shit about the club or its fans ..just talks shit ..fook.off to Rochdale

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 100

Just watched ironary greths yt vid ans why was hill laighing at the end in the direction of the traveling scunny fans .. must watch ..this hiy is a fooking muppet n doesnt give a shit about the club or its fans ..just talks shit ..fook.off to Rochdale

You got a link?

Square Ball BullimoreSquare Ball Bullimore
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 5

2 users thanked author for this post.
    AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Maybe because he is there and offers a diferent, better perspective of the game than Hill or his sidekick. Very nice man by the way.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

I’m sure he is. Just don’t understand the attraction. Plenty do though so fair play to him

bartonscorpionbartonscorpion
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2015
    Topics: 43

Bloody hell Ironfromafar, after reading this, I feel like I must have a BSc in English!!!!

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Lol, English ain’t a science BS

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cassidystashcassidystash
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2014
    Topics: 104

Bloody hell Ironfromafar, after reading this, I feel like I must have a BSc in English!!!!

He’s just slipped in a bit of his local language to keep you on your toes Barton.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.