Brigg Town

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Brigg Town

• Author
    IronSteveSteve
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 0

Fitzsimons, Barrows, Kougun, Evans, Denton, Kelly, Scales, Clunan, Roberts, Law, Whitehall all played.

What’s next?

I know its only a friendly on a shocking pitch but any stand out performances , how did the newbies do ??

Seems like a fair few rocked up over 2000 ..

Fitzsimons – Can tell he’s a pretty good keeper, very vocal, always wanted a pass back, good distribution BUT he is very calm for my liking when attackers are closing him down he nearly got caught out.

Barrows – Best of the 2 CB’s in the 2nd half for me, seemed to be quite composed on the ball and even when attacking he didn’t look like a defender who had stayed upfront as he had a decent touch and didn’t panic.

Kougun – Didn’t have that much to do really, fairly solid player

Evans – Didn’t realise we had a man mountain as a CB till I saw him, should cause alot of problems in the oppositon box

Denton – Wanted to go forward alot more than he did, quite nippy and should be a threat, lack of height might go against him

Kelly – Didn’t see much action got forward well to link up with Law at times

Scales – Very impressive RB even though he’s a midfielder (I’m led to believe?) Got forward at every opportunity, quick and brilliant joining the attack

Clunan – Can’t say I saw much of him, got the ball a few times and gave it to a teammate without hassle

Roberts – Not the quickest of wingers but has the ability to turn full backs inside out, hopefully stays fit as he would be a dangerous player for us

Law – Did well on the left when doubled up at times had alot of the ball and should’ve scored when through on goal but dragged wide

Whitehall – Didn’t seem to get much service but think he will be an absolute nonsense to everyone including the officials

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Fitzsimons, Barrows, Kougun, Evans, Denton, Kelly, Scales, Clunan, Roberts, Law, Whitehall all played.

What’s next?

I know its only a friendly on a shocking pitch but any stand out performances , how did the newbies do ??

Seems like a fair few rocked up over 2000 ..

Whitehall – Didn’t seem to get much service but think he will be an absolute nonsense to everyone including the officials

I presume you mean nuisance, there’s enough nonsense written on this site without it spreading to the team.

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Iron army at the Brigg fixture first vid for a while obviously.. not a lot of footy shown but does show just how bobbly the pitch was, way ff predictions and it seems plenty of grogg available.

lesgeolesgeo
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 96

Anybody know anything about the guy taken ill?

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Last I heard he was still waiting for the ambulance.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Rick the lad in the early part of the vid who predicted 7-0 is a cod …is that you Richgy ????

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Forgot to say, big shout out for the ref on Saturday he let the game flow and didn’t want to be the star.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.