Brackley Town

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace Brackley Town

• Author
    cliffbyrnesrightpegCliff Byrne’s Right Peg
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2015
    Topics: 57

Didn’t see or listen to the game but from reports it sounded a stinker. Reaction on social media has been dramatic, unfortunately any bad results are compounded by Tamworth’s unbelievable form.

Agree that our away form has not been good enough on the whole, apart from Banbury, I’ve never felt we were in control of an away fixture.

Lack of squad depth isn’t an issue, we have players that should be more than capable to step up at this level.

To win this league we have to put 4/5/6 wins together in a row, and often at different points in the season, similar to what Tamworth are doing now. It’s by no means a done deal but next week feels huge; Looking forward to it.

PetePoshmanPetePoshman
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2024
    Topics: 1

Anyone know if it’s possible to watch a full match replay somewhere?

WonderGoalsWonderGoals
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 90

It is a very big to the team without Smith and Butterfield, and the stand ins are not good enough, Beestin and Wilson do not seem to play to their real ability

Beestin was poor but has just come off a sizeable lay off so he won’t be anywhere near match fit. Law has proved he’s good enough for this level but was poor today. Shame about Wilson because there is a player in there but struggles with end product. The only way of getting that into his game is game time and he isn’t getting it.

I will admit though that with out Butterfield and Smith we looked devoid of ideas.

I just hope once we get Butterfield back to knit the play together that we don’t miss Smith too much.

Wilson and Roberts on out wide against Tamworth ?

I hope Dean picks Max to go alongside Evans from now on too. Boyce has done well but prefer Kougoun.

Rene ArtoisRene Artois
    Participant
    Registered On: September 18, 2023
    Topics: 137

“Belief & momentum”
    Gavin Cowan

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.