Home Forums Non Football Anti right wing threads?

alcazar
    Participant
    Topics: 171
    Replies: 4094

So NOW you know what it’s like?
    To come on here and see thread after thread after thread knocking the left, even without each with it’s endless series of “thanks” from the sycophants.

Not nice, is it??

How about we knock off ALL threads knocking one side or the other, and try and post positive stuff, or knock those truly doing a poor job WITHOUT REFERENCE TO THEIR PARTY OF ALLEGIANCE?

Good idea? I’m game if you are.

THE-99%
    Topics: 887
    Replies: 4218

what’s up alcy, you don’t like the mirror?

BloodyRubbishIron
    Participant
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 1815

I have no issue with it beyond the fact that much of it is nonsense, but I don’t see why anyone would be getting annoyed at someone sharing an opinion that comes from one angle. I am just amused at the idea that the propagator doesn’t have an angle, as has often been suggested.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Iron-awe
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 4166

My Auntie Phyllis used to live near Brighton many years ago but I never thought to start a thread about her.

Gurnelista
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 1097

How about we knock off ALL threads knocking one side or the other, and try and post positive stuff, or knock those truly doing a poor job WITHOUT REFERENCE TO THEIR PARTY OF ALLEGIANCE?

So, do you think it’ll be nice and warm in June, Alcy?
    I reckon everything will be alright in the end, don’t you?
    What’s the secret of the government’s success, in your opinion?
    They’re telling us shoplifting has gone down, even tho’ most shops are shut! Amazing, like saying SUFC have probably had one of their longest periods unbeaten, going back to oo-er, March 7th! Now how brilliant is that?

1 user thanked author for this post.

Northumbiron
    Participant
    Topics: 248
    Replies: 10964

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1909

“How about we knock off ALL threads knocking one side or the other, and try and post positive stuff, or knock those truly doing a poor job WITHOUT REFERENCE TO THEIR PARTY OF ALLEGIANCE?”

I’ll give you the same answer- NO!

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 121
    Replies: 3836

How about we knock off ALL threads knocking one side or the other, and try and post positive stuff

Positive stuff?? You wouldn’t know where to start.

THE-99%
    Topics: 887
    Replies: 4218

why is it so annoying that you think this “shows” them? Anyone would think you’re fibbing a bit about hating all politicians if pointing out our great Moderate leaders are such lying,racist,useless villains

alcazar
    Participant
    Topics: 171
    Replies: 4094

OK lads.
    I tried.

Deereyme66
    Participant
    Topics: 121
    Replies: 3836

“So NOW you know what it’s like?
    To come on here and see thread after thread after thread knocking the left, even without each with it’s endless series of “thanks” from the sycophants.

Not nice, is it??”

The “thanks” button. This has been covered a number of times but a few posters still bring it up. The fact you keep raising and calling people “sycophants” for using it says more about you than the people hitting the button. I suspect it’s a narcissistic desire to be liked whist being regarded as a maverick. The bottom line is, the only people that care about this are those that crave it. Maybe reflect on that a bit, along with a few others (you know who they are).

Secondly, if we had a Labour government, there would no doubt be a lot of threads knocking the left (the irony is, there are anyway, before you undertook your botched experiment). It’s inevitable. Whoever is in power will get criticism. Because it’s the Tories, there’s numerous anti-Tory posts. Not sure why anyone would try and twist this in to something more than that, though I understand why you might.

Heath
    Participant
    Topics: 36
    Replies: 1909

“I tried”. You tried what exactly?

You tried to prove you are the moderate positive voice of reason? By posting a load of fake and dodgy posts from Facebook?

Your efforts were doomed from the start because you are not positive, moderate or reasonable. More like unbalanced.

People dying is an emotive issue. Political decisions have and will be taken therefore IT IS a political issue.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.