Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Wow , ” sounds a bit sinister”, understatement of the year contender. FFS what is wrong with these people?

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

I don’t know why people continue to humour this guy. That post should tell you everything you need to know.

TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023

Insane.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Enough of this. With a few exceptions, most of us have been charitable and not insulting other fans for having a different view or used it to one-up others. A lot of focus has been on Hilton sceptics in proper behaviour, with some complaining of abuse against Hilton on this site. Meanwhile, many turn a blind eye to the growing escalation from Hilton fans on social media, of which Jason is one.

Worryingly, Jason has a relationship with Hilton and Simon Elliott and is now making what is easily interpreted as a threat, thinly veiled. They, and others, need to have a word and calm him down. We’re all entitled to different opinions on this matter in a country which values free speech, without glorified thugs wanting to silence it. I don’t expect Hilton will bother, but surely Elliott (who has been videoed with him) will realise the wrongness of this.

6 users thanked author for this post.
    TheJuryeffsOutTheJuryeffsOut
    Participant
    Registered On: April 1, 2023

Is he the guy that is on bail and was banned by Turnbull ?

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

As you know DM I don’t do social media and nothing I have read on here in recent months regarding our club, it’s chairman or his followers have persuaded me that joining would be a good idea.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I never post on Twitter and only non SUFC material to a select bunch of friends on Facebook I-A. I only view these platforms to understand what’s out there. It’s not all bad – there can be some funny and enlightening stuff. The above is one of the worst examples of why I steer away from participating about the Iron matters, which is a sad state of affairs really. There are too many nutters out there who should be clamped down on for the sake and safety of other participants. Regarding Siderite’s post, my thoughts too – don’t expect Hilton to have a word with him but Simon should be telling him in no uncertain terms.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

You might not be aware I-A, he is a moderator for the Scunny Fans Facebook ffs.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Not aware about anything regarding SFFB, the more I hear the more I’m happy to have no involvement whatsoever. Before anybody from there comes on and says I’m not a proper fan, well after 59 years watching the Iron I don’t think I’ll be taking loyalty lessons from anyone regarding our football club thanks.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    ScunnyCalScunnyCal
    Participant
    Registered On: September 12, 2023
    Topics: 0

What a wetwipe that man is. I can’t say many positive things about Swann, but at least he knew what kind of man Jason Herbert is. By the way Jason, I’d watch what company I keep. Getting into bed with snakes never ends well!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Nice to know Swann was a good judge of character, I liked him he kept info to a minimum like it should be, made is own choices and wasn’t swayed by Joe public, do the decent thing and buy the club back and just ignore all those who’ll say I’d rather not have a club than have you back.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.