Home Forums Non Football ADMIN

• This topic is empty.

sad apple
    Participant
    Topics: 158
    Replies: 561

WHY DID YOU REMOVE MY ACCUMALATOR THREAD but leave the what would you do thread .r u getting power mad already its not really advertizing gambling is it nearly every other football has a accumalator thread each week

???????????? ?????????? ?? ?????????? ?????

SST
    Keymaster
    Topics: 829
    Replies: 2991

I didnt remove anything Sad Apple.?????? ?? ???????? ?????? ???????

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Topics: 209
    Replies: 1576

It’s on the second page of the main forum – I’ve just seen it.

Apologies due????

?????? ???? ?????! ??????? ??????????? ??????? ??????????? ?.5.4. ????????????? ??????, ????????????? ?? ?????? ?????????????? ????????? ?????, ???????????? ?? ????????? ????? ??????????? translate ilocano to english Professional Italian Translation Finance 20triangle.jpg” /% Food and Drink Property 20triangle.jpg” /% Law 20triangle.jpg” /% From the moment you engage the services of Lingua 21 . you will be benefiting from our first class Client Care Program with a key focus on delivering the following objectives: 20point.jpeg” /% Outstanding Quality &gt, &gt, By encompassing our proprietary leading edge methodologies, your translation will be presented to your target audience with absolute accuracy and authority, reflecting the fluency, authenticity and spirit of the original text. Lingua 21 solely employ professional, industry specific linguists who translate exclusively into their native languages. Quality assurance is fully guaranteed by our highly qualified independent proofreaders and editors. 20point.jpeg” /% Fair Pricing &gt, &gt, We endeavour to provide all of our clients with an attractive price/performance package without ever compromising on quality. 20point.jpeg” /% Fast Turnaround &gt, &gt, Your Italian translation assignments are always completed within the agreed time-frames by providing realistic evaluations and by adopting flexible working practices. 20point.jpeg” /% Strict Confidentiality &gt, &gt, We are bound to preserve your confidentiality as a matter of policy, but will gladly sign confidentiality agreements upon request.

????????? ???? ??? ?? ?????????

wilco
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

despite your assurance Admin that swearing and foul language posts will be deleted I noticed bad apple has used swear words to describe the football over the weekend why do you allow this? If you need help with moderating the site let me know.

??????? ?? ???????? ?????? ???????

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Topics: 209
    Replies: 1576

Shyte isn’t swearing – it is an old English word:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shyte

Or it is Irish slang:

https://www.slang.ie/index.php?county=Boston&entry=Shyte

That’s a bit like Feck often misunderstood as being a swear word but it fact isn’t.

As in “Feck off” which is what I suggest is something you may well contemplate.https://meblefilipek.com/otp-bank-aktivirovat-kreditnuyu-kartu.php

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.