Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

£345 for a seated season ticket.
    Is that at GP?
    Gainsborough?
    Ilkeston?
    Or take your own foldable deckchair down to a roped off pitch down’t ex tip?

Is no news, bad news?

I’d be very interested to know the bookies ‘views’ on this?

Hilton walks 1/xx
    Swann bulldozers the ground 1/xx
    Phoenix club formed 1/1 (Evs)
    Hilton buys the club, lock stock & barrel and games go ahead at GP XXX/1
    Swann resumes control and away we go again for more drama XX/1

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Have you become a Roman numeral historian AA 🤔

RichgyRichgy
    Participant
    Registered On: May 29, 2022
    Topics: 6

That seems expensive ,it’s £360.00 for league 2 . I would be interested to see what NLN prices are in general .

NorthumbironNorthumbiron
    Registered On: January 3, 2014
    Topics: 66

Bru members continue to write their own narrative.

Evens!

FerriteFerrite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 101

£345 for a seated season ticket.
    Is that at GP?
    Gainsborough?
    Ilkeston?
    Or take your own foldable deckchair down to a roped off pitch down’t ex tip?

Is no news, bad news?

I’d be very interested to know the bookies ‘views’ on this?

Hilton walks 1/xx
    Swann bulldozers the ground 1/xx
    Phoenix club formed 1/1 (Evs)
    Hilton buys the club, lock stock & barrel and games go ahead at GP XXX/1
    Swann resumes control and away we go again for more drama XX/1

I cannot understand why anyone would be buying a season ticket a) at that price and b) with all the uncertainty around the club at the moment.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

yes with all what going on i found it strange so many have already bought a season ticket.. wasnt the number circa over 1000 on the early bird gig ?

As my daughter commented living in Gunness a season ticket for GP was great , alas no so jolly if it ends up being a journey to “home” fixtures were ever they are.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Swann resumes control and away we go

The mole has been found!

AwaywegoAwaywego
    Participant
    Registered On: June 20, 2017
    Topics: 160

Remember £345 is for a season ticket now and most will have taken up the early bird prices and saved £65 so hardly strange why so many took up the offer, we stand favourable with most clubs in our league on pricing and beat most with concession prices £140 for standing £6.09p per game and 2 free under twelve season tickets to boot, best in the league by some way. South shields £290 for the same 3 season tickets.

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

Season ticket for where exactly?

russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

You missed a really good option off there ferrite.

TwoWrightsTwoWrights
    Participant
    Topics: 4

Twenty five quid a month for behind the goals at Hull for adults, door left ajar, and under tens free everywhere. Last season was the first in years where you could pay in full up front. Mrs Two paid for mine and is doing so again this year, door ajar again. 🙂

RandomRandom
    Participant
    Registered On: June 9, 2017

AA, Any chance you can give us a break from your negativity. You and your mate say you are here for the goodness of the scunny fans but really your just here to spread negativity because of your own issues with Hilton. When the Hilton saga is over or scunny have disappeared as a club, you and your mate will also disappear as neither of u have scunny in your heart and actually care what happens to our club, you just have an agenda to try and break hilton and if that breaks our club at the same time, you wont be bothered, you will just see that as a victory for yourself.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

AA, Any chance you can give us a break from your negativity. You and your mate say you are here for the goodness of the scunny fans but really your just here to spread negativity because of your own issues with Hilton. When the Hilton saga is over or scunny have disappeared as a club, you and your mate will also disappear as neither of u have scunny in your heart and actually care what happens to our club, you just have an agenda to try and break hilton and if that breaks our club at the same time, you wont be bothered, you will just see that as a victory for yourself.

Who’s my mate?

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

Hilton isn’t going to leave because a handful of critics are negative towards him, even if they are doing so stringently. He will go if he is unable to fulfill his end of the deal, because he can’t through his own inadequacy, Swann or both being at fault. Stop targeting other fans for blame.

RandomRandom
    Participant
    Registered On: June 9, 2017

I was referring to IB as your mate but only because you both seem to be always negative. To be totally honest am just completely fed up of the whole situation and just want to start enjoying football again. I think this thread just got to me a little as with everything going on at the club at the moment the last thing the club needs is people not buying season tickets. The club needs as much money as it can get right now to keep it solvent, even if we have no idea where the home games are going to be played.

Lord KitchenerLord Kitchener
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2013
    Topics: 36

The negativity is relentless both here and on social media. It is of no use to us as we await the new preseason and the season to come.

I’m hopeful that our new Chairman is true to his word. That the previous poss tot relinquishes his grip on the stadium and the surrounding land. That we have a great preseason and start the new season back with a bang!

UTBI

Always IronAlways Iron
    Participant
    Registered On: March 26, 2014
    Topics: 4

Still cheap to witness The Iron win promotion.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

Can I ask a simple question?

If Mr Hilton has provided proof of funds to buy the club in its entirety – then why hasn’t the deal been done?
    It’s now a full week since the ‘Deal Day’… and yet, no updates or information from the club or the seller.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Can I ask a simple question?

If Mr Hilton has provided proof of funds to buy the club in its entirety – then why hasn’t the deal been done?
    It’s now a full week since the ‘Deal Day’… and yet, no updates or information from the club or the seller.

I think the simple answer from DH was a section of the land being sold wasn’t registered and it was up to the current owner to sort that out. Doesn’t seem a huge hurdle to overcome but that’s what he said. Apart from that, who knows? 🤷

mkironMK Iron
    Participant
    Topics: 46

Seem to remember Hilton said there were 3 things he had requested to be clarified.

1. The so called ransom strip of unregistered land between ground and training pitch.
    2. Right of access on the other side of the ground for a local farmer (Jackson?)
    3. Clarification on the expiry (or otherwise) of planning permission on the land still being valid. This was something Hilton said Swann had promised but the local council had suggested was lapsed so would need re-application.

Hilton felt only issue 1 would take time due to land registry changes taking 8 to 10 weeks hence he offered £20k per month rental until Swann could clear the issues.

Hilton said Swann refused the request and subsequently refused to communicate with Hilton.

Please note I am reporting what was said to the best of my recollection. Can’t comment on the truth of it or otherwise.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:

So, it would appear the deal is off?
    And it would appear that Mr Hilton owns the title of the club – which will be playing at a local non league ground for a couple or three seasons until a new ground is built?
    Which means that it would appear that Mr Swann still owns the land & stadium?
    So, I’m guessing that Mr Swann will sell the land to developers and the stadium to the scrap man?
    At least we know where we are possibly at.
    Blue chip companies don’t communicate via Chinese whispers after its employees have deciphered Cluedo-ish snippets from numerous non official sources.
    The plot thickens!

Who knows what the plan is?
    Is there a plan?
    Why aren’t the disciples informed?

ironinsideriron insider
    Blocked
    Registered On: August 19, 2019
    Topics: 29

i announced the deal was off months ago , it was never on!!!

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.