17/08/23 – County Court Judgement – £14,591.00 – Case No. K1QZ9Z77

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace 17/08/23 – County Court Judgement – £14,591.00 – Case No. K1QZ9Z77

• This topic has 82 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
  • Author
    Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

‘Take out the messenger’? Aye. On here, on Twitter and on Facebook; latest one just yesterday. If it’s not burner accounts it’s ‘get [insert dissenter name] day!’.

DragonironDragoniron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 4

Think it’s about time Matt et al at Iron-Bru approached dodgy Dave and asked for his official reply on the CCJs, ground capacity and future ground plans.

It’s very alarming seeing the amount for the latest CCJ, but there could be logical explanations, or it could be all doom as Andy says. Either way Whitey and his silence currently speak volumes.

BurringhamIronBurringhamIron
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Topics: 10

So are you on the Southend forum posting about their owner or not Andy, straightforward enough question, it’s either yes or no?, don’t be shy now you aren’t usually.

Of course he is’t on there, because he’s not intrested in Southend, nor is he intrested in Scunthorpe United, his instrest lies with Hilton and anyone that has shown him support rather than chase him from the club. (This isn’t me saying I support Hilton, like every fan on this forum I’m very wary of him. Just calling out IB for what he really is)

4 users thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

So are you on the Southend forum posting about their owner or not Andy, straightforward enough question, it’s either yes or no?, don’t be shy now you aren’t usually.

Of course he is’t on there, because he’s not intrested in Southend, nor is he intrested in Scunthorpe United, his instrest lies with Hilton and anyone that has shown him support rather than chase him from the club. (This isn’t me saying I support Hilton, like every fan on this forum I’m very wary of him. Just calling out IB for what he really is)

And there folks we have it in a nutshell…

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Each to their own IFA

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

He hasn’t come back though DM and said yay or nay, it’s a perfect reasonable request just so we know it’s just not DH he appears to be constantly chasing.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Participant

I’m not even denying what he says is true as most his information is available in black and white, I just don’t trust that his agenda is being merely an ‘Intrested Bystander’

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Talk about having an agenda, the biggest pile of bullshit I’ve read on here in a while.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

‘like every fan on this forum I’m very wary of him’

Have to say, I don’t see every fan on here being wary of him!

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Dont see him replying to a perfectly honest genuine question either, really not sure about old Andy and his seemingly DH only agenda.

Participant

‘like every fan on this forum I’m very wary of him’

Have to say, I don’t see every fan on here being wary of him!

Just because we’re not consistently moaning on here or arguing about who is “in the know” whilst ignoring any actual football talk to either attack Hilton or any of his supporters doesn’t mean we’re not worried/sceptical.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Glad you cleared that up

Deereyme66Deereyme66

People with agendas moaning about people with agendas is the new ‘people moaning about moaning’. Oops, ‘jumpers for goalposts’, ‘at the end of the day…’

Participant

People with agendas moaning about people with agendas is the new ‘people moaning about moaning’. Oops, ‘jumpers for goalposts’, ‘at the end of the day…’

I’m sure everyone agrees with your decision that it’s the new “moaning about people moaning” and not something that you’ve just decided. I’m not going to get into a petty squabble with you on a forum, I’ll leave arguing on the internet to the lifeless.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Calm down love

DiceyDawsonDawson
    Participant
    Registered On: February 8, 2016
    Topics: 0

Talk about having an agenda, the biggest pile of bullshit I’ve read on here in a while.

Do you contribute anything positive on here? Or just like to go around calling everyone else’s comments bullshit and wrong because they don’t agree with whatever agenda you’ve got.

DiceyDawsonDawson
    Participant
    Registered On: February 8, 2016
    Topics: 0

I wonder what agenda you have moaning and causing arguments with fans who are trying to find things out in relation to the club and Hilton.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

The one in your head maybe?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Just for clarity, because a few of you seem to be a bit confused; I’m all game for finding out things about Hilton and the club. Not remotely interested in finding out users actual names or their supposed agendas, like a poor episode of Scooby Doo. Cheers, need to get ready for a soiree later!

CMCCMC
    Participant

Do you contribute anything positive on here? Or just like to go around calling everyone else’s comments bullshit and wrong because they don’t agree with whatever agenda you’ve got.

Are you Jerry 3.0?

open hearth ironopen hearth iron
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2013
    Topics: 7

Nobodies new best freind snot and have no idea who pat is.Asfor been his source of information another figment of your lmagination along with Portuguese owners and February 29th court hearings . I have no idea how many games you have attended since your ban was lifted

CMCCMC
    Participant

Jerry, creating 3 accounts on here doesn’t mean you’ll get 3 PIP claims accepted

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Registered On:
    Topics: 67

A bank holiday bonanza approaches.
    6 points.
    6 goals for, none conceded in these two games.
    A great start to the season!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.