17/08/23 – County Court Judgement – £14,591.00 – Case No. K1QZ9Z77

Iron Bru Forums Blast Furnace 17/08/23 – County Court Judgement – £14,591.00 – Case No. K1QZ9Z77

• This topic has 82 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
  • Author
    mistertonmickmistertonmick
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2013
    Topics: 106

I think he does it hourly, AA

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2017
    Topics: 11

Do you check the CCJ site daily?

Good point AA, come on Andy have you a site monitoring fetish 🤔

Deereyme66Deereyme66
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 101

I think he does it hourly, AA

Have you got a link for that?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Have you got empirical evidence that IBs real name is Andy, or shall we just wait and see?

DiceyDawsonDawson
    Participant
    Registered On: February 8, 2016
    Topics: 0

I couldn’t confirm he was called Andy before but given my comment has been deleted, that confirms it is to me.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Arrr thats my why quote of your post was also deleted … was scratching my bonce as to why it had gone.

sufc.not.on.toursufc_not_on_tour
    Participant
    Topics: 28

I couldn’t confirm he was called Andy before but given my comment has been deleted, that confirms it is to me.

The only thing it confirms is that admin have deleted your post naming a forum member, as they do with any others that attempt to name someone.
    By your own admission, you don’t know the identity of said forum member do you?

Deereyme66Deereyme66

Whatever his / her name is, does it make a difference. Not like he’s called Peter or Dave is it? Though I can’t validate that!

russellfoxBrassy sharman
    Participant
    Registered On: October 8, 2014
    Topics: 21

Just what club is that I know who I support have grave doubts about you

Read that three times now and still can’t make head nor tail of it

This is Prat O’ Fakes new best friend and source of misinformation that claims I only attended one game last season.
    Info that is completely false, I’m baffled by his agenda, no doubt he’ll find a new target to attempt to discredit when he realises his new best friend is as barmy as he is.

I think you seriously need help, I know two people on this board (OHI isn’t one of them as far as I am aware) that I know of and one of them is you Mr Malt Shovel which is why I know for a fact you only attended one game last season, only attending one game is not a problem of course unless you are pretending to be in the know about the club like you are, the irony of calling me fake is laughable, I DO attend games and I don’t try making out I am privvy to information, I base my opinions on facts and what I know which is why I am backing Mr Hilton until I have a reason not to.
    As for agenda’s the only one I have is calling out bullshitters like you that sit in the pub mouthing off about things you know nothing about.

I spoke to SNOT at glanford park before a number of games last season, I am not a liar! FACT.

CMCCMC
    Participant
    Registered On: July 14, 2022
    Topics: 32

Going by where IB posts their stuff… a lot of clubs are covered. Not just us.

Typical Scunny: someone goes out of their way to find something in the public domain and they’re accused of a fake, a liar or a shit stirrer.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2014
    Topics: 78

There are so many red flags around the club at the moment that I would rather focus on this. Yet situations confirmed by Hilton, governmental authority (CCJs) and worries over ground issues are dismissed as mad rumours. I don’t think Hilton would confirm a supporter cap if it was a rumour, nor would legal proceedings go through on rumours; you’re not getting a CCJ because someone spreads a rumour about owed costs.

Do some of those who oppose Hilton have agendas against him? Very likely. However, I don’t see how that nullifies worries, including those which have been raised by them. It would be like focussing on the journalist’s background and ignoring any issues raised about the government, while supporting the government and saying we should be thankful for them. The agenda or background of the journalist does nothing to show the government’s alleged greatness or contradict claims raised by the journalist.

Lest it needed be said, I don’t want us to be in a bad position, but I think we have very worrying signs that we are, and not all because of Swann’s legacy. I’d be overjoyed to be proven wrong, but until the ground issues, CCJs, wage/redundancy payment and supporter cap issues get sorted or properly explained without any room for doubt, I cannot let go of such worries. Rubbishing them and pleeing to ignore them does not remove worries. Some people speak as if these issues wouldn’t exist if people didn’t come on to mention them. That would just make it more likely for us to be blissfully unaware. I’d rather know than not know and potentially be confused and distraught later on.

As for rumours, when is that state of the art training pitch being unveiled?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SideriteSiderite
    Participant

Typical Scunny: someone goes out of their way to find something in the public domain and they’re accused of a fake, a liar or a shit stirrer.

Where else does he post? Out of interest.

BurringhamIronBurringhamIron
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Topics: 10

Have you got empirical evidence that IBs real name is Andy, or shall we just wait and see?

Dawsons post being removed is evidence enough for me. I think people just want context as to why he has such an intrest in David Hilton so much so he frequents this forum more than your average Scunny fan.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

It doesn’t have to be true to be bordering on defaming or libel, which is why I suspect it was removed. Not because it was necessarily true.

BurringhamIronBurringhamIron
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2017
    Topics: 10

And what was libellous about Dawsons post? He only asked him a question.

SideriteSiderite
    Participant

I think there would be concern if he is going to link him to a name he might not necessarily go by it could be linked to something defamatory (remember, we have absolutely zero evidence of IB’s name or background). I suspect that the question was not an issue.

Participant

I spoke to SNOT at glanford park before a number of games last season, I am not a liar! FACT.

The only fool who needs help is you Prat O’ Fake.
    I stopped attending matches towards the end of the Swann era due to a deep mistrust of the way he was running our club, at the beginning of December when Sharp and Elliott announced the demise of Swann I resumed attending.
    13 home games where I sat in the main stand in row G, I drank at the bar in the exec lounge before and after games.
    I also attended 5 away games last season.
    Those FACTS don’t align with Prat O’ Fakes agenda.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

I wouldn’t bother trying to convince him or anyone else. You knew you were there, so does Brassy, and I suspect numerous others. Just deflection from the bigger concerns that some can’t deal with being confronted with in La La Land.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

Wonder if Andy will confirm he monitors the Southend forum as much as this one, a fair point raised by Siderite I believe.

CMCCMC
    Participant

I stopped attending matches towards the end of the Swann era due to a deep mistrust of the way he was running our club, at the beginning of December when Sharp and Elliott announced the demise of Swann I resumed attending.
    13 home games where I sat in the main stand in row G, I drank at the bar in the exec lounge before and after games.

You’ve quoted the wrong person

Participant

You’ve quoted the wrong person

I haven’t, I purposely didn’t quote Prat O’ Fakes lies.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

It gets really funny on here at times, how marvelous.

CMCCMC
    Participant

It’s like the original Iron bru forum where I asked about club debt and a header popped up saying “I’m going to report you to the club”

ironfromafarironfromafar
    Participant
    Registered On: October 10, 2021
    Topics: 19

Come next Tuesday and the worst outcome is realized none of this especially a few ccjs wont even matter …
    Basic economics in keeping the club going financially if ground sharing is the way it goes will kill the club…… it will as my old gran used to say – be a clusterfook.

Seasons ticket chaos
    GP advertising / sponsors wanting refunds
    Where ever we do a deal to play can anyone expect more than 1000 fans to turn up
    Lost revenue from every stream FNB to sponsors
    How will staff , players be paid , the team may just fall apart.

The happy clappers will be in despair whilst a handful of DH and SUFC detractors will have their I TOLD YOU SO moment after which the town will have lost its football club… until the new stadium dream happens which lets be honest is just a fart in the wind at the moment.

UTI

DiceyDawsonDawson
    Participant

I think there would be concern if he is going to link him to a name he might not necessarily go by it could be linked to something defamatory (remember, we have absolutely zero evidence of IB’s name or background). I suspect that the question was not an issue.

I am now in no doubt of his name however, I really do not care what he is called.

As Burringham Iron mentioned, I was hoping by putting the name, it would be a prompt for him to reveal the context as to why he has such an interest in David Hilton.

DiceyDawsonDawson
    Participant

If you think/know it is the same person as me, you’ll clearly know there is a larger amount published about Scunthorpe than anyone else, which directly translates to all the time and effort he puts into posting on here.

I have no qualms about him posting about stuff, I merely would like to know what has drove him to do so.

Everytime refereePat O’Cake
    Participant
    Registered On: December 27, 2013
    Topics: 17

Ha, Ha!!!!! What a ridiculous post!!! Have a look back and see who is calling who fake before firing arrows!

I have nothing to be fake about, I have already stated I don’t have any “inside knowledge” and don’t pretend to, my feelings on Mr Hilton are based on speaking to Ilkeston fans and speaking to him, that’s it, if I am proved to be wrong then so be it but I won’t change my mind based on rumours in The Malt Shovel.

Deereyme66Deereyme66

It’s like the original Iron bru forum where I asked about club debt and a header popped up saying “I’m going to report you to the club”

it’s not as bad as that! Made me laugh though.

Interested BystanderInterested Bystander
    Participant
    Registered On: April 9, 2023
    Topics: 15

There are so many red flags around the club at the moment that I would rather focus on this. Yet situations confirmed by Hilton, governmental authority (CCJs) and worries over ground issues are dismissed as mad rumours. I don’t think Hilton would confirm a supporter cap if it was a rumour, nor would legal proceedings go through on rumours; you’re not getting a CCJ because someone spreads a rumour about owed costs.

Do some of those who oppose Hilton have agendas against him? Very likely. However, I don’t see how that nullifies worries, including those which have been raised by them. It would be like focussing on the journalist’s background and ignoring any issues raised about the government, while supporting the government and saying we should be thankful for them. The agenda or background of the journalist does nothing to show the government’s alleged greatness or contradict claims raised by the journalist.

Lest it needed be said, I don’t want us to be in a bad position, but I think we have very worrying signs that we are, and not all because of Swann’s legacy. I’d be overjoyed to be proven wrong, but until the ground issues, CCJs, wage/redundancy payment and supporter cap issues get sorted or properly explained without any room for doubt, I cannot let go of such worries. Rubbishing them and pleeing to ignore them does not remove worries. Some people speak as if these issues wouldn’t exist if people didn’t come on to mention them. That would just make it more likely for us to be blissfully unaware. I’d rather know than not know and potentially be confused and distraught later on.

As for rumours, when is that state of the art training pitch being unveiled?

Bravo.

What you have here is a classic case of confirmation bias. A group of people who have put the farm on an individual whose actions are casting serious doubt over their judgement and making them look foolish.

It is much easier to attempt to discredit or even take out the messenger than it is to acknowledge the problem and in doing so, admit that they were wrong.

Iron-aweIron-awe
    Participant

So are you on the Southend forum posting about their owner or not Andy, straightforward enough question, it’s either yes or no?, don’t be shy now you aren’t usually.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.